Valkyrie Anatomia – The Origin – Announces Octopath Traveler Collaboration
This morning, WonderPlanet Inc. announced that Valkyrie Anatomia – The Origin – will be teaming up with Octopath Traveler. Beginning on September 12th, 2019, this event will run until August 27th, 2019. During this time, Olberic Eisenberg and Primrose Azelhart will appear in the game, created in 3D under the supervision of the Octopath team. An original scenario event was also produced, supervised by the Octopath team, and the voice lines were recorded specifically for this event.
The Octopath Traveler BGM will also be featured in the game (Battle Scenes, and Special Event Quest. In addition, there will be a Valkyrie Anatomia – The Origin – Facebook Share Campaign. If they receive 3,000 Likes or Shares on the Facebook Page, players will receive 1500 Gems and Huge XP Beads x10. This campaign will run from September 12th until September 17th, 2018.
Articles You May Enjoy
- NGames announces Epic RPG 'Abyss' Will Be Available Soon
- NGames is happy to announce that Abyss-Dark Arisen will be arriving soon for players to enjoy.
- PAX Prime 2014 Day 1 Recap
- Well if our first day of coverage is any indicator, the next two years of gaming won't have the quantity of titles that the golden ages o...
- MU Online's Speed Event Server Season 3 Coming Soon
- Coming soon, Speed Event Server: Season 3 will begin and offer players double EXP to speed up the character leveling process up to level 650.