Valkyrie Anatomia – The Origin – Announces Octopath Traveler Collaboration
This morning, WonderPlanet Inc. announced that Valkyrie Anatomia – The Origin – will be teaming up with Octopath Traveler. Beginning on September 12th, 2019, this event will run until August 27th, 2019. During this time, Olberic Eisenberg and Primrose Azelhart will appear in the game, created in 3D under the supervision of the Octopath team. An original scenario event was also produced, supervised by the Octopath team, and the voice lines were recorded specifically for this event.
The Octopath Traveler BGM will also be featured in the game (Battle Scenes, and Special Event Quest. In addition, there will be a Valkyrie Anatomia – The Origin – Facebook Share Campaign. If they receive 3,000 Likes or Shares on the Facebook Page, players will receive 1500 Gems and Huge XP Beads x10. This campaign will run from September 12th until September 17th, 2018.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divinity: Original Sin II Unlocks Romances and Shapeshifting
- Campaign backers (including PayPal pledges) have unlocked two additional stretch goals; Love & Hate and the Shapeshifting Mask.
- Magicka: Wizard Wars Announces Curse Voice Integration
- Announcing a new integration between Curse Inc.’s VoIP communication platform, Curse Voice, and Magicka: Wizard Wars.
- Puzzle & Dragons' Exclusive North American Power Rangers Collab Begins
- GungHo Online Entertainment is offering up something exclusive, for the first time in North America.