Valkyrie Anatomia Begins Bravely Default Crossover This Week
Valkyrie Anatomia is beginning a new collaboration on October 10th this week, starring Bravely Default: Fairy’s Effect. This event will have two parts, and in the first part of the event, Rinne from Bravely Default: Fairy’s Effect will be a central character to your quest. Those who complete the first crossover quest will have Rinne available to them, so don’t miss out on the free character.
In the second part of the event, two more Bravely characters appear. Agnes Oblige, and Ringabel, both voiced by their respective original voice actors. Finally, there’s also a Facebook Campaign, and if the Valkyrie Anatomia Facebook Page gets 3,000 likes or shares, players will receive 1,500 Gems and Rinne’s Unique Orb. This event will go from October 10th until October 16th, 2019, at the link below.
- Part 1: “Fairy’s Dictionary”: October 10th – October 24th, 2019.
- Part 2: “Fairy Circle”: October 15th – October 29th, 2019.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dota 2 - New Bloom Festival Review
- Firstly, while this year’s event goes by the same name as last year’s New Bloom Festival, only the Chinese theme remains the same. It is n...
- Neverwinter: Curse of Icewind Dale Announced
- Perfect World Entertainment announces Curse of Icewind Dale, a massive new free expansion coming soon to Neverwinter.
- Heroes Evolved in Golden Time for Esports
- After 3 years, Heroes Evolved, the quality MOBA game, lit Southeast Asia with the thrilling tournament again!