Valkyrie Anatomia Begins Bravely Default Crossover This Week
Valkyrie Anatomia is beginning a new collaboration on October 10th this week, starring Bravely Default: Fairy’s Effect. This event will have two parts, and in the first part of the event, Rinne from Bravely Default: Fairy’s Effect will be a central character to your quest. Those who complete the first crossover quest will have Rinne available to them, so don’t miss out on the free character.
In the second part of the event, two more Bravely characters appear. Agnes Oblige, and Ringabel, both voiced by their respective original voice actors. Finally, there’s also a Facebook Campaign, and if the Valkyrie Anatomia Facebook Page gets 3,000 likes or shares, players will receive 1,500 Gems and Rinne’s Unique Orb. This event will go from October 10th until October 16th, 2019, at the link below.
- Part 1: “Fairy’s Dictionary”: October 10th – October 24th, 2019.
- Part 2: “Fairy Circle”: October 15th – October 29th, 2019.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ultimate Chicken Horse - PAX South 2016
- With a name like Ultimate Chicken Horse, how could you go wrong?
- War of Conquest Launches on Steam's Early Access Next Week
- War of Conquest's Kickstarter last fall was a success and has since been in the beta testing phase.
- Black Desert Online Announces Launch Events
- Daum Games is excited to announce that a special contest and activities are planned for Black Desert Online’s release on March 3, 2016.