Valentine’s cakes event open in War of Angels
War of Angels is holding a special “baking” event for Valentine’s Day, running from February 9-15.
Monsters all over the world are now dropping baking ingredients, including cake decorations, baking powder, and fresh cream. These can be combined with wheat harvested from fields, and baked by Amy in Enes. These finished cakes can then be turned in for a variety of in-game prizes, including special Valentine’s Day chocolate that recovers HP and MP.
War of Angels is published by NeoWiz globally (gamigo in Europe only).
War of Angels Gameplay Screenshot
All’s Fair in Love and War of Angels
With Valentine’s Day just days away, love lingers in the air for War of Angels. Neowiz Games’ free to play fantasy massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) is getting into the spirit of giving with in-game Valentine’s Day cakes. This lighthearted event will run from Feb. 9 through Feb. 15 and reward participants with a variety of useful in-game items.
Scattered across the world, players of all levels will find that even monsters are in a generous mood and have started carrying around baking ingredients – fresh cream, baking powder and cake decorations. Combine each of those with wheat harvested from fields, and players have all the ingredients for delicious cake!
To bake the cakes, players simply need to bring the ingredients to the non-player character (NPC) Amy in Enes. Finished cakes will grant players one of several prizes, including Valentine’s Day chocolate, which can be sold, traded or used to instantly regain HP and MP.
For more information about the War of Angels Valentine’s Day event or to sign up for a free account, please visit http://www.warofangels.net
Articles You May Enjoy
- Moonrise Announces Upcoming Closure
- Undead Labs has announced that its monster-battling online game for PC and mobile, Moonrise, will not see a commercial release.
- Gaijin Entertainment Starts Long-Term Collaboration With Russian Museum
- Gaijin Entertainment announces that it has begun a long-term collaboration with the Russian Kubinka Tank Museum.
- Don't Starve Together Steam Early-Access Starts Monday
- Don’t Starve Together, the stand-alone multiplayer expansion to Don’t Starve, is coming to Steam Early-Access.