Vainglory’s 5v5 Mode Now Available Worldwide
Vainglory‘s 3.0 Update launched yesterday and with it came their hot 5v5 game mode to every player globally. Vainglory 5V5 is the only undiluted, no-compromises MOBA for mobile, providing players with superior gameplay and strategic depth, the most accurate and responsive controls and the best graphics and highest frame rates on mobile. Powered by Super Evil’s proprietary E.V.I.L. game engine, Vainglory 5V5 brings the full-octane, three-lane-map experience — the most popular PC-based format — to the touchscreen generation. Vainglory 5v5 is the first and only MOBA on mobile to offer true line-of-sight Fog of War, actual macro and rotational strategies, last hitting, wave control, and all of the intricacies that a player expects on a PC MOBA. To celebrate the launch of 5V5, a special Lunar New Year event will kick off shortly after the update, running from February 15-22. Players have a chance to win in-game skins by playing the 5V5 mode, with extra bonuses for playing with new year-themed skins.
“GameBench’s performance ratings show that Vainglory not only delivers 120FPS gameplay on devices like the Razer Phone, but that it continues to perform at a highly optimised 60FPS across a wide range of iOS and Android devices, even going as far back as the iPhone 5S,” said Sri Iyer, CEO of GameBench. “This puts Vainglory at an advantage to bring its seamless, lag-free competitive MOBA gameplay to the largest possible audience, unlike other MOBAs that are forced to make compromises on visual fluidity and touch responsiveness, often struggling to run smoothly at 30FPS let alone 60.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Idol Wars Pre-Registration Now Available
- Gaming portal Nutaku.com has announced that Idol Wars, a popular competitive online RPG now localized in English, will release in August 2016.
- Dark Blood Online: Elf Hunter Now Available
- NexonGT Co. Ltd., creators of the hit online games ‘Sudden Attack’ and ‘Dekaron’ have announced a content update for its popular free ...
- Marksman Update Arrives In Tribes Ascend
- Hi-Rez Studios has launched its ninth update for Tribes Ascend.