Vainglory Update 2.9 Now Live
Update 2.9 for Vainglory is huge, and it’s now officially live! With it comes Churnwalker, a series of Autumn-themed skins and a variety of updates and fixes. Churnwalker is the big focal point and through his “Torment” and “Trespass” abilities, he makes his opponents vulnerable and can move to an unsuspecting target and drag them with his chains with ease. Also, to celebrate the kick-off of Autumn season, a spooky “Scarecrow” Baptiste skin, as well as a “Fly or Die” Baron skin have arrived to the fold. Lyra celebrates the Autumn Moon festival in this update with three new skins: “Moon Queen,” “Moon Empress” and “Moon Goddess,” each with a unique robe and distinctive antlers. Interested parties can click below for the full patch notes. A final bit of news is that Vainglory’s World Championships will be held in Singapore at the Kallang Theatre from December 14-17th! At Worlds, Cloud9 will come face-to face with the best teams from across the globe, including Korean powerhouses Rox Armada and ACE Gaming, Indonesia’s Elite8, China’s Hunters and Singapore’s home team, Impunity.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Shroud of Souls Update Launching May 2 (PC)
- The next update for the free-to-play MMORPG based on the Dungeons & Dragons franchise, Neverwinter: Shroud of Souls will launch on May 2 (...
- Dead Effect Sequel Coming to Mobile in September
- Dead Effect was previously released on PC via Steam and the sequel is going mobile on iOS and Android.
- OceanView Update Arrives for Revelation Online
- Build a villa where the sky touches the ocean in this latest Revelation Online update from NetEase and My.com.