Vainglory Update 2.3 Now Available
Vainglory has announced the launch of update 2.3, which introduces a new Hero Hub and much more.
Update 2.3 features:
- All-Access Pass: A replacement for boosts, this pass unlocks all heroes for a select set of time, with a 50% Glory boost, Sunlight and Guild Fame boost and unlocked Charms.
- Charms Pass: The new charms pass lets players use taunts, dances, and emotes.
- New Hero Skins: Rare ‘Elite Force’ Idris, Rare ‘Gangster’ Gwen and Rare ‘Elite Force’ Baron join the visual roster.
- Hero Hub: Players can now review all of their hero abilities, skins, lore, and spotlights in a single place.
- Revamped Practice Mode & More.
To find out everything that’s new, check out the Vainglory developer blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Project Gorgon: Early Access Preview
- Created by husband and wife team Sandra Powers and Eric Heimburg, Project: Gorgon could very well end up being a sleeper hit.
- Walking War Robots Mobile Review
- Yes, you read it right. Walking –freaking- War Robots. So, the game as the title gives away is about you piloting these hunk of junks.
- New cloud-based service coming to Stardock game titles
- Stardock announced today the addition of Adrian Luff as its new director of platform architecture. Luff, who oversaw Battle.net’s growth fro...