Vainglory Update 2.3 Now Available
Vainglory has announced the launch of update 2.3, which introduces a new Hero Hub and much more.
Update 2.3 features:
- All-Access Pass: A replacement for boosts, this pass unlocks all heroes for a select set of time, with a 50% Glory boost, Sunlight and Guild Fame boost and unlocked Charms.
- Charms Pass: The new charms pass lets players use taunts, dances, and emotes.
- New Hero Skins: Rare ‘Elite Force’ Idris, Rare ‘Gangster’ Gwen and Rare ‘Elite Force’ Baron join the visual roster.
- Hero Hub: Players can now review all of their hero abilities, skins, lore, and spotlights in a single place.
- Revamped Practice Mode & More.
To find out everything that’s new, check out the Vainglory developer blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Naruto Saga's New Faction System Detailed
- Available now on the Games.la online games portal, Naurto Saga: Chapter III introduces a variety of new faction-based features to the popular ...
- Brawl Busters busts out Valentine's Update
- Rock Hippo Productions has released its Valentine's update for Brawl Busters players.
- InnoGames Honors Valentine's Day with Events
- With a few days to go until Valentine's Day, InnoGames preps players for the romantic celebration with three special in-game events. Star...