Vainglory Update 2.3 Now Available
Vainglory has announced the launch of update 2.3, which introduces a new Hero Hub and much more.
Update 2.3 features:
- All-Access Pass: A replacement for boosts, this pass unlocks all heroes for a select set of time, with a 50% Glory boost, Sunlight and Guild Fame boost and unlocked Charms.
- Charms Pass: The new charms pass lets players use taunts, dances, and emotes.
- New Hero Skins: Rare ‘Elite Force’ Idris, Rare ‘Gangster’ Gwen and Rare ‘Elite Force’ Baron join the visual roster.
- Hero Hub: Players can now review all of their hero abilities, skins, lore, and spotlights in a single place.
- Revamped Practice Mode & More.
To find out everything that’s new, check out the Vainglory developer blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Paladins Closed Beta Preview
- Paladins by Hi-Rez Studios takes what they excel at (first/third person team-based combat) and put a new spin on it. But that’s not all!
- Act of Aggression: US Army Faction trailer released
- Act of Aggression shows of the first of three trailers looking at the game's unique factions