Vainglory Update 2.3 Now Available
Vainglory has announced the launch of update 2.3, which introduces a new Hero Hub and much more.
Update 2.3 features:
- All-Access Pass: A replacement for boosts, this pass unlocks all heroes for a select set of time, with a 50% Glory boost, Sunlight and Guild Fame boost and unlocked Charms.
- Charms Pass: The new charms pass lets players use taunts, dances, and emotes.
- New Hero Skins: Rare ‘Elite Force’ Idris, Rare ‘Gangster’ Gwen and Rare ‘Elite Force’ Baron join the visual roster.
- Hero Hub: Players can now review all of their hero abilities, skins, lore, and spotlights in a single place.
- Revamped Practice Mode & More.
To find out everything that’s new, check out the Vainglory developer blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Echo of Soul MMO Launches on Steam
- Echo of Soul, the new full-featured, free-to-play fantasy MMORPG from Aeria Games, is now available on the Steam platform.
- Destiny Knights: 5-Star Elke Joins the Roster
- Netmarble has announced a new update for Destiny Knights, their mobile action RPG, which introduces the new 5-star hero Elke.
- ESL announces Intel Extreme Masters stops in Cologne and more
- ESL’s record-breaking elite pro gaming tour, Intel® Extreme Masters, today announced that events in Cologne, Taipei and Katowice are set to...