Vainglory Update 1.9 Launches
Super Evil Megacorp, the developers behind the hit MOBA Vainglory, will begin its inaugural Autumn Season with update 1.9 launching today along with countless new features.
The launch of Seasons introduces Teams and Guilds, meaning players of any level can socialize within Vainglory and compete for fun or for real prizes, totaling more than $125,000. Update 1.9 also includes a new hero, Phinn, several new seasonally-themed skins and a limited time only map. Throughout the month of October, iOS players will have free access to hero Celeste, while hero Taka is available for free for Android players.
Over the next week, North American and European players will see the Preseason VGL Qualifiers finish. Then, beginning with the Autumn season, teams will earn points for each qualifier, and the eight teams with the most points will take part in the Live Finals in early December.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spiritual Successor to Shining Force Online hits Kickstarter
- Rather than give up and scrap the title, they decided to take it to Kickstarter to raise funds to replace all of the Sega-owned trademarks (th...
- RuneScape 3 launches first quest in the New 6th Age
- Now that the gods have returned to RuneScape, they are wasting no time in unleashing their influence to win over the inhabitants of Gielinor.
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine's Cast Reunites for Star Trek Online Expansion
- With Star Trek Online's next expansion, "Victory is Life", 12 of the original cast members of Deep Space Nine will reunite.