Vainglory Update 1.9 Launches
Super Evil Megacorp, the developers behind the hit MOBA Vainglory, will begin its inaugural Autumn Season with update 1.9 launching today along with countless new features.
The launch of Seasons introduces Teams and Guilds, meaning players of any level can socialize within Vainglory and compete for fun or for real prizes, totaling more than $125,000. Update 1.9 also includes a new hero, Phinn, several new seasonally-themed skins and a limited time only map. Throughout the month of October, iOS players will have free access to hero Celeste, while hero Taka is available for free for Android players.
Over the next week, North American and European players will see the Preseason VGL Qualifiers finish. Then, beginning with the Autumn season, teams will earn points for each qualifier, and the eight teams with the most points will take part in the Live Finals in early December.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen Celebrates Christmas Season
- To celebrate Christmas season, WEBZEN Inc. has prepared various holiday events. WEBZEN.com has teamed up with partners to give out Special Bon...
- Summoners War to open long-awaited Rift of Worlds
- Com2us has announced a major update to Summoners War to be released next month.
- Perfect World Entertainment's 2018 Winter Event Roundup
- Perfect World Entertainment is proud to announce their limited-time Winter Events across their portfolio of online games.