Vainglory Update 1.9 Launches
Super Evil Megacorp, the developers behind the hit MOBA Vainglory, will begin its inaugural Autumn Season with update 1.9 launching today along with countless new features.
The launch of Seasons introduces Teams and Guilds, meaning players of any level can socialize within Vainglory and compete for fun or for real prizes, totaling more than $125,000. Update 1.9 also includes a new hero, Phinn, several new seasonally-themed skins and a limited time only map. Throughout the month of October, iOS players will have free access to hero Celeste, while hero Taka is available for free for Android players.
Over the next week, North American and European players will see the Preseason VGL Qualifiers finish. Then, beginning with the Autumn season, teams will earn points for each qualifier, and the eight teams with the most points will take part in the Live Finals in early December.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Exos Saga iOS Release Today
- Exos Saga reached two important milestones this week: over 1.5 million players have downloaded the Android version and the iOS version has jus
- Shadowbound Open Beta Test Launches This July
- Reality Squared Games (R2Games) announced today that its latest browser title, Shadowbound, has entered the Open Beta stage of testing as of J...
- Guild Wars 2 Heading to Texas to Rock PAX South
- ArenaNet is kicking off PAX South on Saturday with ‘Guild Wars 2: Beyond the Point of No Return’, a special presentation by studio preside...