Vainglory Update 1.9 Launches
Super Evil Megacorp, the developers behind the hit MOBA Vainglory, will begin its inaugural Autumn Season with update 1.9 launching today along with countless new features.
The launch of Seasons introduces Teams and Guilds, meaning players of any level can socialize within Vainglory and compete for fun or for real prizes, totaling more than $125,000. Update 1.9 also includes a new hero, Phinn, several new seasonally-themed skins and a limited time only map. Throughout the month of October, iOS players will have free access to hero Celeste, while hero Taka is available for free for Android players.
Over the next week, North American and European players will see the Preseason VGL Qualifiers finish. Then, beginning with the Autumn season, teams will earn points for each qualifier, and the eight teams with the most points will take part in the Live Finals in early December.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA's Phantom's Keep Update is Live on PC
- Phantom's Keep is the latest update for TERA on PC and includes content for both the dungeon-crawler fans and open-world fans alike.
- New Wizardry Online Video Showcases Dragoon Ruins
- Sony Online Entertainment has released a new video today, highlight footage from adventures in the Dragoon Ruins.
- Pre-Order Bonus for Company of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault Announced
- SEGA announces a pre-order incentive for Company of Heroes 2™: Ardennes Assault consisting of an all-new Company known as “Fox” Company.