Update 8 Rolls Into World Of Tanks
Wargaming has released Update 8.0 for World of Tanks in North America and Europe.
The update is the largest since April’s, and makes major upgrades to the game’s physics engine. Players will find more realistic tank behavior and better tactics with the new systems. The update also introduces optimizations to the user interface and rendering system, plus new mini-map functions and adaptive camouflage.
Update 8.0 brings four new tank destroyers to the USSR tech tree and the Matilda Black Prince as a premium British machine.
Wargaming also publishes World of Warplanes.
World of Tanks Update 8 Screenshots
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gamepires and Croteam announce SCUM
- SCUM, an intriguing and complex open world survival game, is coming to PC via Early Access in 2017.
- Epic Games' Launches Paragon's in-game Winterfest Event
- The most generous in-game event of Epic Games' Paragon unlocks today - Winterfest! It comes with a new hero and more.
- Forsaken World: Frostgale Fjord Battlefield Arrives
- Forsaken World's Frostgale Fjord Battlefield is up and running and In the addition to the 12v12 Battlefield, the update includes expanded...