Update 8 Rolls Into World Of Tanks
Wargaming has released Update 8.0 for World of Tanks in North America and Europe.
The update is the largest since April’s, and makes major upgrades to the game’s physics engine. Players will find more realistic tank behavior and better tactics with the new systems. The update also introduces optimizations to the user interface and rendering system, plus new mini-map functions and adaptive camouflage.
Update 8.0 brings four new tank destroyers to the USSR tech tree and the Matilda Black Prince as a premium British machine.
Wargaming also publishes World of Warplanes.
World of Tanks Update 8 Screenshots
Articles You May Enjoy
- Asda 2 Serves Up Events and Big Prizes Through the New Year
- GamesCampus has announced that in the spirit of Thanksgiving, Asda 2 players will have a ton of chances to win raffle prizes.
- Winter has returned: Grimm’s Crossing Rejoins Heroes of Newerth
- Fans of the popular MOBA, Heroes of Newerth, can let out a collective sigh of relief, as today the team announced that its snow covered, three...
- Hearts of Iron IV Gets Some Expert Analysis
- This week, Hearts of Iron IV has gotten some professional army feedback from the Swedish Armed Forces.