Update 8 Rolls Into World Of Tanks
Wargaming has released Update 8.0 for World of Tanks in North America and Europe.
The update is the largest since April’s, and makes major upgrades to the game’s physics engine. Players will find more realistic tank behavior and better tactics with the new systems. The update also introduces optimizations to the user interface and rendering system, plus new mini-map functions and adaptive camouflage.
Update 8.0 brings four new tank destroyers to the USSR tech tree and the Matilda Black Prince as a premium British machine.
Wargaming also publishes World of Warplanes.
World of Tanks Update 8 Screenshots
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2015 Day 1 Recap - Crossout, King of Wushu, Master of Orion, and More!
- E3 is here again, and just when we think all its surprises are out in the open, the show continues to shower us with blessings.
- Black Desert Online Introduces New Militia System
- Today, Black Desert Online launches an update that introduces a new militia system and a new platoon system, shifting the landscape of end-gam
- New F2P on Steam: Realm of the Mad God and Fallen Earth
- This week, Steam has added two new free-to-play games to its library: Realm of the Mad God and Fallen Earth.