Update 17 is now live for Dungeons and Dragons Online
Turbine has released today a new update, #17, to Dungeons and Dragons Online (DDO). Update 17: Return to Gianthold lets you experience the classic adventure of DDO’s Ruins of Gianthold in a whole new way. Immerse yourself in the updated Heroic story and learn the real truth in the all-new Epic difficulty version.
Long ago, the warring Giants and Dragons united against a common enemy that threatened their world. Their leaders, the Stormreaver and The Truthful One, resolved to sacrifice their lives to protect Xen’drik. At the last moment The Truthful One betrayed the Stormreaver, slaying him and transforming himself into an undead dracolich. A terrible curse then fell over the giants, destroying their civilization and scattering them.
Ages later, in the present day, the Stormreaver has returned and the call goes out for adventurers to discover what his rebirth means for the world.
The Ruins of Gianthold Adventure Pack is free to VIPs and now features two new difficulty settings:
Heroic Gianthold: Explore the updated quests and wilderness area of Gianthold in Heroic difficulty. Visual updates and a revised story will take you deeper into the myth and legend of Gianthold Tor. With the Stormreaver and his followers planning to destroy the world, it falls to the heroes of Stormreach to stop them by any means necessary.
Epic Gianthold: In the all-new Epic difficulty, Gianthold is under siege by dragons under the leadership of The Truthful One. In an effort to save his people, the Stormreaver escapes from imprisonment and returns to confront his ancient nemesis. Learn the truth of the draconic prophecies and put a stop to The Truthful One’s plans once and for all!
Update 17 Screenshots:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chaos Heroes Online: New MOBA releasing this Fall
- Turn the tide, win the battle, survive the war! Free-to-play online games publisher Aeria Games today announced Chaos Heroes Online, a new act...
- Magic The Gathering: Arena Announces 'Field of the Dead' Ban
- Wizards of the Coast announced a pair of card bans that will no doubt affect Magic: The Gathering Arena in a positive way.
- Netmarble Games to Invest $130 Million in SGN
- Netmarble, the number one mobile games publisher in South Korea, announced today an investment of $130 million to SGN.