Unknown Heroes from Nexon Korea Soft-Launches in Select Territories
Mobile fans in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and the Philippines can be among the first in the world to try Nexon’s next turn-based RPG: Unknown Heroes. Unknown Heroes immerses players in a saga of long-forgotten heroes that must band together to save their homes from annihilation against an onslaught of evil extraterrestrial forces. Players must take the mantle of heroic champions from myth and legend through the ages to defeat formidable assailants. Over 130 characters, boasting transformation skills, ultimate moves, timing-based attack interception, strategy and thought come with this mobile title, not to mention 150+ campaigns, each with their own unique stories.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Tales offers further glimpse into customizations
- KoramGame has released a new image, detailing further how much customization a player can find in Spirit Tales.
- Gloria Victis Introduces NPC Fights and Node Depletion
- Gloria Victis's latest update, v.0.5.5, introduces several new changes to make the gameplay experience more immersive.
- GoldFire Launches CasinoRPG Kickstarter
- GoldFire Studios, creator of real-time multiplayer games for the web, today launched a Kickstarter campaign for its hotly anticipated new titl...