Unknown Heroes from Nexon Korea Soft-Launches in Select Territories
Mobile fans in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and the Philippines can be among the first in the world to try Nexon’s next turn-based RPG: Unknown Heroes. Unknown Heroes immerses players in a saga of long-forgotten heroes that must band together to save their homes from annihilation against an onslaught of evil extraterrestrial forces. Players must take the mantle of heroic champions from myth and legend through the ages to defeat formidable assailants. Over 130 characters, boasting transformation skills, ultimate moves, timing-based attack interception, strategy and thought come with this mobile title, not to mention 150+ campaigns, each with their own unique stories.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok 2: Advent of the Valkyrie Brings Mass PvP to a Whole New Level
- Ragnarok Online II introduces the War of Emperium 1.5 patch, which adds new guild versus guild PvP combat.
- Blood Bowl II Game Review
- Throw Warhammer and American football into a blender, and what comes forth is Blood Bowl 2.
- Ultima Forever Review
- MMOHuts's Ojogo reviews Ultima Forever, a free-to-play mobile RPG that harkens back to Ultima IV.