Unknown Heroes from Nexon Korea Soft-Launches in Select Territories
Mobile fans in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and the Philippines can be among the first in the world to try Nexon’s next turn-based RPG: Unknown Heroes. Unknown Heroes immerses players in a saga of long-forgotten heroes that must band together to save their homes from annihilation against an onslaught of evil extraterrestrial forces. Players must take the mantle of heroic champions from myth and legend through the ages to defeat formidable assailants. Over 130 characters, boasting transformation skills, ultimate moves, timing-based attack interception, strategy and thought come with this mobile title, not to mention 150+ campaigns, each with their own unique stories.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels - Angel Details Revealed
- League of Angels thrusts players into a dangerous and whimsical world, where they must aide light-bearing angels with protecting the world fro...
- SEVENCORE Reveals Content Update with New Class 'Assassin'
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE unleashed the late...
- Elsword Welcoming Grand Chase Players
- KOG Games is rolling out the red carpet for Grand Chase players as they welcome them to Elsword on the eve of Grand Chase's service.