Underworld Ascendant: Reaches Base Funding Goal for Kickstarter
OtherSide Entertainment has today passed its crowdfunding base goal of $600,000 for Underworld Ascendant, ahead of the Kickstarter campaign’s end date of March 6, 2015.
Paul Neurath, Founder, OtherSide Entertainment said: “We’re humbled. Honored to have your support. And, to be honest, a bit relieved that we actually did reach the milestone. The team is incredibly excited that we can now make the game we have so passionately wanted to make for 20 years, and do it together with you.”
With the long-awaited sequel to the highly influential Ultima Underworld series now funded, OtherSide has announced that it making a few adjustments to its initial stretch goal tier.
A whole new area of the Underworld – The Underswamp – will open up when the game reaches the $650,000 mark; at $700,000 celebrated fantasy author Tracy Hickman will write an Underworld Ascendant prequel novel; and Lizardmen, a fan favorite, will be included in the final game if the Kickstarter campaign achieves the $750,000 stretch goal target.
For further information about Underworld Ascendant:
Articles You May Enjoy
- PlanetSide 2: February Updates From the Front
- New updates for PlanetSide 2 aim to get players deeper in the action.
- Steam Introduces New Refund Policy
- Valve has announced a new refunds policy for its game distribution service, Steam.
- Spiritwish Adds Guild Clash Mode
- As part of today’s update Spiritwish earns the unprecedented epic Guild Clash mode.