Two New Unannounced MMORPGs by Outspark Coming Soon
According to confirmed sources at OutSpark, two new never before announced MMORPGs will be entering the closed beta testing phase sometime in “March/April”. One of these MMORPGs will be a large scale action MMORPG with varied PvP options (Something like Aika Online maybe?) and the other will be a 3D sidescrolling co-op game (Something like Dragonica Online maybe?). The names of these two titles will be announced at the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco on March 9-13, 2010. More information will likely be available then. For those that don’t know who Outspark is – they’re the guys behind Fiesta Online, Secret of the Solstice and Project Powder.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Overwatch - Lucioball and the Future of Game Modes
- With the Rio 2016 Olympics underway, everyone is turning towards sports.
- Bandai Namco Open House 2016
- First up is Necropolis, a 3rd-person action Souls-esque co-op game billing itself as a “Diabolical Dungeon Crawler."
- WEBZEN Awaits Mobile Game Partners in Gamescom
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has expanded into mobile game publishing and is actively seeking new titles.