Twin Saga Beta Ready for August
Twin Saga, the new anime MMORPG from popular developer X-Legend Entertainment, is set to make its debut this August, when the game’s first beta periods begin! Players are gearing up to climb aboard their Terracottages and discover the land of Aetherion, so publisher Aeria Games is offering Founder’s Packs to fans eager to get a head-start on the adventure. Prospective players can check out in-depth information on all Founder’s Packs on the Twin Saga website.
The seven available Founder’s Packs offer a range of items that give players the chance to choose a pack that’s perfect for them. All Founder’s Packs also include early access to the game via the Founder’s Beta! The packs also offer several exclusive costumes and mounts for players looking to show off their personal style.
Twin Saga’s Founder’s Beta will begin soon, and all Founder’s Packs come with guaranteed access to this exclusive testing period. The game will be released in English, German and French, and it will be free to download and play. Prospective players can sign up for the closed beta at twinsaga.com, keep up with the latest news on the game’s Facebook page, and visit the dedicated page to purchase Founder’s Packs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Dragon's Reach Pt.1 now available
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today released “The Dragon’s Reach: Part 1,” the newest update to the ongoing...
- Year of EverQuest Continues To Look Ahead
- Sony Online Entertainment celebrates the 15th anniversary of EverQuest with new content for all three EverQuest franchise games.
- Castle Clash: Multiplayer Base Defense Mode Added
- Castle Clash: Multiplayer Base Defense Mode Added - Major multiplayer update now available