Twelve Sky 2 launches warzone update
Twelve Sky 2 has launched a major new update.
Featured in the update is Outpost Ruins, a new warzone that supports up to 400 players in a faction free-for-all instanced battle. 100 players from each faction can compete for up to 15 minutes in the war zone. Also added in the update is the ability to gift CPs through CP Charms, new Hanbok clothing, and a special new cape for high level players.
Twelve Sky 2 is published by Aeria Games, which also publishes Dream of Mirror Online, Kingdom Heroes, Kitsu Saga, and Dynasty Warriors Online.
Twelve Sky 2 Gameplay Screenshot
Get Ready for Warzone Action in Twelve Sky 2
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – April 21st, 2011 – Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has just released new content for its action packed faction based title, Twelve Sky 2 that includes a new 400-player warzone and gear.
Players now have to prepare for the newly added warzone, Outpost Ruins now allows up to 400 players in one instanced dungeon in a faction free-for-all battle. The warzone is limited to 100 players from each faction during a given time with each instance being no more than 15 minutes.
Additional features in this Twelve Sky 2 update:
- CP Gift System – Players will now be able to transfer contribution points their characters earn through PvP into “CP Charms,” which may be traded to other players
- Hanboks – Hanboks are formal garments traditionally worn in Korea during festivals and celebrations that players can now wear in-game
- Cape – New players will be able to obtain a powerful new cape that will help them dominate content like never before
For more information on Twelve Sky 2, please visit http://12-sky2.aeriagames.com/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hand of the Gods: SMITE Tactics Interview with Austin Gallman
- Formerly Smite Tactics, Hand of the Gods is a card+board game hybrid by Hirez Studios.
- Hyper Universe Coming to Steam Early Access Next Week
- Good news for the side-scrolling MOBA, Hyper Universe! It's coming to Steam's Early Access program beginning next week on Thursday, ...
- Prismata To Go F2P This September
- Lunarch Studios has announced that its hybrid strategy game Prismata will go free-to-play on September 26.