Twelve Sky 2 God System Expansion Released
Aeria Games has recently released a new expansion for their free to play martial arts MMORPG Twelve Sky 2. This expansion is known as ‘God System’ and comes with a host of new features. Below are some of the prominent updates:
- New level cap raised from M33 to G4! Gain 100 stat points per level!
- 20 fantastic new skills and animations! Hundreds of new Elite/Rare items and monsters!
- Four new mounts! Tear enemies apart with Cerulean Tiger, Raging Boar, Celestial Stag and NEW Feral Bear!
- Explore New zones! Including the new 24 hour PVP arena, the “Proving Grounds.” Step up to the challenge.
Aeria Games is one of the largest publishers of free to play games in North America. Other titles by Aeria include Shaiya, Last Chaos, Grand Fantasia, MegaTen, Dream of Mirror Online, Wolf Team, Project Torque, Hello Kitty Online, and the original Twelve Sky.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm: The Lost Vikings Have Returned
- The Lost Vikings are back! While they briefly considered retirement after defeating the emperor Tomator, there were only so many polar bears t...
- Camelot Unchained: Crafting Features Teaser
- Mark Jacobs has revealed new details about the crafting features planned for Camelot Unchained.
- PAX West 2016 Day One Recap
- Day one is over! We were going to party the night away, but we’re all adults now and all I wanted to do was get to work!