Tribal Wars Rise of The Paladins Released
Today InnoGames launched a new paladin system in its classic strategy MMO Tribal Wars. The system allows players not only to recruit up to ten paladins, but also level them up and specialize them for use on the battlefield and in villages. Lead Community Manager Timothy explains the brand new system in a video.
- The paladin system will be activated on all upcoming worlds. To level up a paladin, players have four options to gain experience:
- Combat – the paladin gains experience every time it attacks or defends a village
- Support – the paladin gains experience by supporting other players’ villages, either just by itself or by leading an army.
- Construction – the paladin gains experience if it is in the village during the whole construction process of a new building, from start to finish.
- Training – the paladin gains experience when sent to training from his home village.
When reaching a certain amount of experience points, the paladin gains a higher level. Each time a paladin levels up, it earns a skill book. Skill books are used to advance a paladin through the skill tree. Depending on the chosen skill book, players can decide if they want to boost their attacks, defenses or economy. Each paladin will be able to progress up to level 30.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Successful open beta and new server for Silkroad-R
- Joymax has declared that Silkroad-R's open beta has been so successful, they are launching a new server, Gobi, to deal with the player po...
- World of Warcraft - Highmaul Raid Reviewed
- With World of Warcraft's Warlords of Draenor recently releasing, only one raid was prepared for the expansion’s launch: Highmaul, an Og...
- Eldevin 1st Expansion Arrives April 3rd
- Hunted Cow Studios has just announced the highly anticipated expansion for their award-winning browser game, Eldevin.