Tribal Wars puts Speed Championship in Knockout
Tribal Wars has begun the Knockout Phase for its International Speed Championship 2012.
The Speed Championship features players from all Tribal Wars language versions, and pits them in national championships until the 2012 Ultimate Speed Champion is revealed. The championship games are held at about 300-400 times the normal speed of Tribal Wars sessions, which means matches take place over hours.
The Knockout round will pit sixteen national teams (of 20 players each) against each other in speed matches to push them to the quarter finals. The United States team will be facing off against the Czech Republic for its spot in the final eight.
Tribal Wars is published by InnoGames, which also publishes Grepolis and Forge of Empires.
Tribal Wars: Speed Championship goes into Knockout Phase
National teams fight for the title of the Ultimate Speed Champion
Hamburg, April 16, 2012. Today InnoGames’classic online game Tribal Wars started a Knockout Phase for its International Speed Championship 2012. Sixteen National Teams of 20 players face off in speed matches, fighting to reach the quarter finals. The German team is set to face Denmark; USA will fight the Czech Republic for a space in the final eight.
The Speed Championship 2012 is an international tournament between players from all Tribal Wars language versions. The Teams compete in various matches, until the 2012 Ultimate Speed Champions is revealed. The browser game, normally set for sessions that can last several months or even years, will be increased to 300-400 times the normal speed, allowing for matches to be settled within hours. In order to keep updated about fight schedules and game rules, players can go to the Speed Championship homepage, www.tribalwarsmasters.net.
Tribal Wars places the player as leader of a small village, striving for power and glory. In order to build a strong empire and conquer other villages, players must unite with powerful allies and found a mighty tribe. Its vast game worlds and varied tactical opportunities make Tribal Wars one of the most popular browser-based games in the world, with 44 million registered users playing it in over 30 languages.
With more than 75 million registered players, InnoGames is one of the world’s leading developers and providers of online games. The Hamburg-based company has scored major successes with games such as Tribal Wars, The West and Grepolis.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War of Empires Event in Dragon Eternity Begins
- In anticipation of the official launch of Dragon Eternity, Q1 has revealed details on their War of Empires event taking place now until April ...
- Total War Attila: New Total War Chronicles Coming Soon
- Today Creative Assembly announced Total War Chronicles; a free web-based application on Totalwar.com that will allow players to view, create a...
- ESL One: 2,500 spectators attend ESL’s massive Dota 2 tournament each day
- Millions tuned in from across the world to watch ESL One Frankfurt 2014, as the global leader in global eSports competitions, ESL, once again ...