Tribal Wars 2 Introduces Resource Deposits
InnoGames has introduced the new resource deposits feature into the popular MMORTS Tribal Wars 2.
In these deposits, players have to run errands in order to receive additional resources. They can choose from six errands which differ in their quality and are modified every six hours. Completed errands are rewarded with additional iron, clay or wood.
Players can reach milestones for 250, 2,000 and 10,000 collected resources. Every accomplished milestone will give them an additional, valuable reward. Those can be military units like swordsmen, archers or light cavalry. But if they are lucky, the rewards can also be strong resource boosts or even a grandmaster, who can boost an entire attack by ten percent. Therefore, active players have good chances to accelerate the growth of their medieval empire.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Digital Extremes Announces Tennocon
- TennoCon offers attendees a chance to connect with the Warframe developers, well-known Warframe Twitch and YouTube broadcasters.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Annouced at PAX EAST 2014
- Robot Entertainment today announced they’ll be adding millions of carcasses to the orc pile with ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™, a raucous new ...
- Valentine's Day Events In Guns and Robots
- Masthead Studios announces Valentine's events for Guns and Robots, including contests and a new game mode.