Tribal Wars 2 Introduces Resource Deposits
InnoGames has introduced the new resource deposits feature into the popular MMORTS Tribal Wars 2.
In these deposits, players have to run errands in order to receive additional resources. They can choose from six errands which differ in their quality and are modified every six hours. Completed errands are rewarded with additional iron, clay or wood.
Players can reach milestones for 250, 2,000 and 10,000 collected resources. Every accomplished milestone will give them an additional, valuable reward. Those can be military units like swordsmen, archers or light cavalry. But if they are lucky, the rewards can also be strong resource boosts or even a grandmaster, who can boost an entire attack by ten percent. Therefore, active players have good chances to accelerate the growth of their medieval empire.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Soldier Front 2 Details Revealed
- Discover loads of armies, arsenals, and aliens for the heavily anticipated Soldier Front 2!
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms: Legend of Cao Cao: Gongsun Zan Update
- There is new in-game content and events to herald the arrival of the "Gongsun Zan" update.
- Tree of Savior: New Info on International Test server
- A new update from the Tree of Savior team talks about the use of language pack files that can be updated on the fly while playing the game. Ea...