Triad Wars: April Update Incoming
Triad Wars players should be in for a new update on Wednesday. While the official patch notes are still pending, the team has offered a few indications of what to expect new when the patch goes live:
‣ A new Raid Start Screen that displays favors for you and the defender.
‣ 20 new store items, including facial hair.
‣ Improved Player Profile and UI.
‣ AI can now play favors against you and become more aggressive at higher ranks.
‣ Improvements to operations in difficulty and variety.
‣ Improved tutorial.
‣ Improved mouse and keyboard controls.
‣ Refer a friend system.
Read up more on what to expect here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge - Relics of Hiram: The Story of Hiram Continues
- Fans of ArcheAge can now delve deeper into the long-forgotten past of the Hiram, with this new update to the MMORPG.
- Flero Games Released Square Enix’s Mobile RPG ‘Grimms Notes’ Worldwide
- An original IP of Square Enix's, Grimms Notes is heading to America and Canada through Flero Games for Apple and Android.
- WildStar E3 "The Strain" MegaDrop!
- If you've been playing WildStar in any seriousness since launch, you're going to have seen hints in the evolving story that a few El...