Triad Wars: April Update Incoming
Triad Wars players should be in for a new update on Wednesday. While the official patch notes are still pending, the team has offered a few indications of what to expect new when the patch goes live:
‣ A new Raid Start Screen that displays favors for you and the defender.
‣ 20 new store items, including facial hair.
‣ Improved Player Profile and UI.
‣ AI can now play favors against you and become more aggressive at higher ranks.
‣ Improvements to operations in difficulty and variety.
‣ Improved tutorial.
‣ Improved mouse and keyboard controls.
‣ Refer a friend system.
Read up more on what to expect here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online Reveals 'Season of the Hunt'
- Black Desert Online has a new series of in-game events coming on September 25th, called Season of the Hunt.
- Lucemon Gets New Update in Digimon Masters
- The latest update will feature a hair-raising digivolve item that will have Lucemon evolving into Satan Mode.