Tree of Savior: New Questions Answered for CBT1
Kim Seyong, the project director of Tree of Savior has posted a Q&A blog post in the official Tree of Savior blog. This Q&A article answered many questions regarding Closed Beta Testing 1 and confirmed that there will be a Closed Beta Testing 2 around Spring 2015.
These questions include the reason behind a keyboard-only control scheme, the game’s stamina system, new upcoming classes and more.
For more information, visit http://blog.treeofsavior.com/en/?p=270 and http://treeofsaviorgame.com/news/1371/tos-cbt1-qa-answered-cbt2-in-spring-and-new-class/
Articles You May Enjoy
- LOTRO Update 11 to launch May 13
- The next content update for The Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO) – Update 11: Treachery of the White Hand – is launching May 13. Update 11...
- Kartuga Reveals the Destroyer
- InnoGames has introduced the Destroyer today, the first of three pirate classes available in the upcoming MMO, Kartuga.
- The Grinch plots to Take Over Panda Pop
- The Grinch is taking a little detour from sacking Who-ville to visit the Panda Pop dojo this December.