Tree of Savior: New Questions Answered for CBT1
Kim Seyong, the project director of Tree of Savior has posted a Q&A blog post in the official Tree of Savior blog. This Q&A article answered many questions regarding Closed Beta Testing 1 and confirmed that there will be a Closed Beta Testing 2 around Spring 2015.
These questions include the reason behind a keyboard-only control scheme, the game’s stamina system, new upcoming classes and more.
For more information, visit http://blog.treeofsavior.com/en/?p=270 and http://treeofsaviorgame.com/news/1371/tos-cbt1-qa-answered-cbt2-in-spring-and-new-class/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arcane Dragons Mobile Review
- One of the core game features that Arcane Dragons offers its players, a rarity among most mobile games, is real-time co-op and PvP.
- Wild Terra: Free to Play until July 24th
- That's right, Wild Terra will be absolutely free to play until July 24th!
- Helping Hand: SMITE RPG Nightmare Mode Tips
- Editor's Note: I have not beat SMITE RPG - Nightmare Mode yet. But I did check out and study the stream of Daytoremeber, world first.