Tree of Savior: New Questions Answered for CBT1
Kim Seyong, the project director of Tree of Savior has posted a Q&A blog post in the official Tree of Savior blog. This Q&A article answered many questions regarding Closed Beta Testing 1 and confirmed that there will be a Closed Beta Testing 2 around Spring 2015.
These questions include the reason behind a keyboard-only control scheme, the game’s stamina system, new upcoming classes and more.
For more information, visit http://blog.treeofsavior.com/en/?p=270 and http://treeofsaviorgame.com/news/1371/tos-cbt1-qa-answered-cbt2-in-spring-and-new-class/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Galactic Civilizations III Alpha - Ship Designer Now Live
- Galactic Civilizations III has launched its ship designer today for alpha players.
- Silkroad-R officially launches
- Joymax has announced the official launch of Silkroad-R today.
- Luna Online Reborn Begins Closed Beta
- Suba Games will begin the closed beta for Luna Online: Reborn, its relaunch of the classic anime MMORPG Luna Online, today.