Tree of Savior: New Questions Answered for CBT1
Kim Seyong, the project director of Tree of Savior has posted a Q&A blog post in the official Tree of Savior blog. This Q&A article answered many questions regarding Closed Beta Testing 1 and confirmed that there will be a Closed Beta Testing 2 around Spring 2015.
These questions include the reason behind a keyboard-only control scheme, the game’s stamina system, new upcoming classes and more.
For more information, visit http://blog.treeofsavior.com/en/?p=270 and http://treeofsaviorgame.com/news/1371/tos-cbt1-qa-answered-cbt2-in-spring-and-new-class/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kira-Chan Stars in Block N Load's Free Rotation
- Jagex Games Studio announces today that kawaii Kira-Chan is now playable as part of Block N Load’s debut free hero rotation.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Announces Disavowed Update
- New players can jump right into the Knights of the Fallen Empire story as the Outlander, creating a new Level 60 character.
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire Launches Moonstone System
- A massive update hit Nexon's AxE: Alliance vs Empire today, featuring one of the largest content drops yet.