Tree of Savior: New FAQ & Korean Players Expecting Improvements
GM Lesley of IMC Games has recently released a new FAQ regarding their upcoming MMORPG, Tree of Savior, which details such questions as which class was played the most, which class had the most selected advanced class ranking, which player had the highest level and more.
Many Koreans are also expressing their concerns regarding the current state of the game, which surveys suggesting that while many users are pleased with the game, many others were very disappointed and claims that the game falls short of expecations.
For more info, visit http://treeofsaviorgame.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- New DC Comics MOBA Infinite Crisis Revealed
- Warner Brothers Entertainment has revealed a new MOBA, Infinite Crisis, based on the DC Comics Multiverse.
- Galactic Civilizations III Early Access Gets Major Beta Content Drop
- Rival factions across the galaxy now have another weapon in their arsenals today as diplomacy and trade – along with a new playable race, th...
- ArcheAge begins "Friends & Family" Alpha test for English Server
- Finally, some good news from Trion Worlds regarding the English version of ArcheAge has come to light. The North America/Europe version of Arc...