Tree of Savior Begins Search for Korean CBT Players, Confirms F2P
To start off, Nexon has confirmed that Tree of Savior will be free to play with optional microtransations (no subscription), good news for many fans of the game. The game will also be rated for all ages to play.
The Korean CBT is now accepting applicants until January 11, 2015. 3,000 players will be chosen and announced on January 14. These testers will receive a special title and armband item. The test begins on January 15, and players will be limited to 28 of the 80 classes, with a maximum level of 60.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New update hits Digimon Masters
- Digimon Masters Online has launched a new content patch with a raised level cap and more.
- Huge Paladins Changes: Cards Unbound, Battlegrounds
- Today, we received some huge news concerning Paladins, from Executive Producer HirezChris.
- New Hamel Content Coming To Elsword
- Kill3rCombo has announced a major update for players of Elsword.