Tree of Savior Begins Search for Korean CBT Players, Confirms F2P
To start off, Nexon has confirmed that Tree of Savior will be free to play with optional microtransations (no subscription), good news for many fans of the game. The game will also be rated for all ages to play.
The Korean CBT is now accepting applicants until January 11, 2015. 3,000 players will be chosen and announced on January 14. These testers will receive a special title and armband item. The test begins on January 15, and players will be limited to 28 of the 80 classes, with a maximum level of 60.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Puzzle & Dragons Unveils A New Monster Hunter Collaboration
- Capcom's Monster Hunter franchise has come back to Puzzle & Dragons, right in time for the massive Monster Hunter World: Iceborne exp...
- Heroes of Might and Magic Online Review
- The game may look simple, but the turn-based battles, pvp system, and city management aspects help it stand out as a truly unique game.
- Double boosts and murder mystery in Ragnarok Online
- Ragnarok Online is celebrating this weekend with special events for reaching over 75,000 likes on Facebook.