Tree of Savior Begins Search for Korean CBT Players, Confirms F2P
To start off, Nexon has confirmed that Tree of Savior will be free to play with optional microtransations (no subscription), good news for many fans of the game. The game will also be rated for all ages to play.
The Korean CBT is now accepting applicants until January 11, 2015. 3,000 players will be chosen and announced on January 14. These testers will receive a special title and armband item. The test begins on January 15, and players will be limited to 28 of the 80 classes, with a maximum level of 60.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mu Online: Special Guild Event Today
- Mu Online: Special Guild Event Today - Earn powerful rewards for your guild
- Insidia: Online PvP Post-Apocalyptic Strategy Battles Await
- Independent developer Bad Seed today announced that their multiplayer post-apocalyptic turn-based game Insidia will launch Open Beta on Steam.
- Immortal Conquest starts Season Three and New Skill System
- NetEase's Immortal Conquest rolls forward with the start of Season 3 today after players have captured the in-game city of Delphi.