Tree of Savior Begins Search for Korean CBT Players, Confirms F2P
To start off, Nexon has confirmed that Tree of Savior will be free to play with optional microtransations (no subscription), good news for many fans of the game. The game will also be rated for all ages to play.
The Korean CBT is now accepting applicants until January 11, 2015. 3,000 players will be chosen and announced on January 14. These testers will receive a special title and armband item. The test begins on January 15, and players will be limited to 28 of the 80 classes, with a maximum level of 60.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombies Monsters Robots: New Tower Defense Mode Available
- En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, today announced the launch of the...
- Cabal Online: "Episode X: Gladiator" Expansion Now Available
- ESTsoft Inc., developer of the highly acclaimed hit free-to-play MMORPG, CABAL Online, is proud to announce the immediate release of CABAL Onl...
- Dragomon Hunter reveals class lineup
- Publisher Aeria Games has just unveiled the class lineup for Dragomon Hunter, the upcoming free-to-play, monster-hunting, anime-style MMORPG