Tree of Savior Begins Search for Korean CBT Players, Confirms F2P
To start off, Nexon has confirmed that Tree of Savior will be free to play with optional microtransations (no subscription), good news for many fans of the game. The game will also be rated for all ages to play.
The Korean CBT is now accepting applicants until January 11, 2015. 3,000 players will be chosen and announced on January 14. These testers will receive a special title and armband item. The test begins on January 15, and players will be limited to 28 of the 80 classes, with a maximum level of 60.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires Progressive Era Launched
- Today InnoGames, released the Progressive Era for its strategic browser game Forge of Empires on all major markets.
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot: Defense Crafting Now Available
- Today, Ubisoft released a major update for The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, bringing defense crafting to Opulencia in an effort to bring more v...
- Infinite Crisis: Now Officially Launched
- Exclusive Steam Bundles Now Available