Tree of Savior Begins Search for Korean CBT Players, Confirms F2P
To start off, Nexon has confirmed that Tree of Savior will be free to play with optional microtransations (no subscription), good news for many fans of the game. The game will also be rated for all ages to play.
The Korean CBT is now accepting applicants until January 11, 2015. 3,000 players will be chosen and announced on January 14. These testers will receive a special title and armband item. The test begins on January 15, and players will be limited to 28 of the 80 classes, with a maximum level of 60.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Implements PvP Tournament
- Gloria Victis's latest update introduced a new mode – “Valley of Death”.
- Xsyon MMORPG Update Welcomes New Players
- Xsyon introduces a weekend update that makes the game more newbie friendly, while offering two new servers dedicated to PvE or PvP.
- KingsIsle reveals Pirate101
- KingsIsle has revealed a new online game today: Pirate101.