Tree of Savior Begins Search for Korean CBT Players, Confirms F2P
To start off, Nexon has confirmed that Tree of Savior will be free to play with optional microtransations (no subscription), good news for many fans of the game. The game will also be rated for all ages to play.
The Korean CBT is now accepting applicants until January 11, 2015. 3,000 players will be chosen and announced on January 14. These testers will receive a special title and armband item. The test begins on January 15, and players will be limited to 28 of the 80 classes, with a maximum level of 60.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trove: New Revenant Class Preview
- With this new class, players will be able to sacrfice their HP in order to defeat enemies and defend allies.
- Blacklight Retribution Review
- Blacklight Retribution is Perfect World Entertainment’s first FPS offering. The game looks like many of its competitors, but how does it sta...
- The Aurora World - First Impressions
- Aurora World is a point-and-click (WASD movement included) type MMORPG with some generic features as well as some unique features.