Travian: Legends Reveals Largest Expansion in 14-Year History
Travian: Legends is scheduling an update called “Fire and Sand”, which will be released in September and will be free to the game’s 100 million registered players. The update will be the largest in the 14-year history of the title, adding two new tribes for the first time ever. Up until now, you could play as the Gauls, Romans, or Teutons. In Fire and Sand, the Huns and Egyptians will each bring their own flair to the online strategy game, coming with special units, a unique hero ability, and a dedicated building.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Moon Hunters Development Update Teases PAX East Hands-On
- KitFox Games has offered a new development update on funded Kickstarter project, Moon Hunters. The focus promises a return of their Friday dev...
- Sevencore Entering Open Beta Sept. 6th
- Sevencore is ready for open beta on September 6th! The new MMORPG from gPotato offers players a unique mounted combat system and the power to ...
- Warface: Ambush Co-op Map Available
- Warface players can now delve deeper into Blackwood's Siberian stronghold as the latest map in a new winter setting arrives today.