Travian: Legends Reveals Largest Expansion in 14-Year History
Travian: Legends is scheduling an update called “Fire and Sand”, which will be released in September and will be free to the game’s 100 million registered players. The update will be the largest in the 14-year history of the title, adding two new tribes for the first time ever. Up until now, you could play as the Gauls, Romans, or Teutons. In Fire and Sand, the Huns and Egyptians will each bring their own flair to the online strategy game, coming with special units, a unique hero ability, and a dedicated building.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Taichi Panda: New Server Launched
- Taichi Panda, the action dungeon crawler from Snail Games, is now free to download on the App Store in Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
- Magic Rush: Heroes Game Review
- Magic Rush: Heroes’ gameplay is tightly interconnected into the game’s good attempt of a mythos.
- Summer Has Arrived in Black Desert Online with the Terrmian Festival Update
- Today PearlAbyss and Kakao Games announced that the Terrmian Festival will be added to Black Desert Online as a free update.