Travian: Legends Reveals Largest Expansion in 14-Year History
Travian: Legends is scheduling an update called “Fire and Sand”, which will be released in September and will be free to the game’s 100 million registered players. The update will be the largest in the 14-year history of the title, adding two new tribes for the first time ever. Up until now, you could play as the Gauls, Romans, or Teutons. In Fire and Sand, the Huns and Egyptians will each bring their own flair to the online strategy game, coming with special units, a unique hero ability, and a dedicated building.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon's Prophet (Europe): Now available through Gamingo Portal
- gamigo AG will be launching four new titles on its gaming portal gamigo.com in English very soon. The successful launches of Granado Espada an...
- Combat Arms Goes Transatlantic
- Nexon Europe and Nexon America today announced they will join forces, beginning Tuesday, June 30, to merge their services for Combat Arms.
- Warframe News - New Concurrent Players Record Set
- Warframe hit a new record on Steam with 69,526 peak concurrent players over the weekend.