Travian: Legends Reveals Largest Expansion in 14-Year History
Travian: Legends is scheduling an update called “Fire and Sand”, which will be released in September and will be free to the game’s 100 million registered players. The update will be the largest in the 14-year history of the title, adding two new tribes for the first time ever. Up until now, you could play as the Gauls, Romans, or Teutons. In Fire and Sand, the Huns and Egyptians will each bring their own flair to the online strategy game, coming with special units, a unique hero ability, and a dedicated building.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Takes Ara Haan to the Next Level with New Sakra Devanam Class
- News from Kill3rCombo about the release of Elsword's second job class for Ara Haan.
- Blacklight Retribution releases Helodeck
- Perfect World Entertainment has released the new Helodeck map for Blacklight Retribution.
- Atavism Game Engine Brings MMO Development Tools to All
- Atavism allows game designers to focus on making their game and to not worry about programming,” said Neojac CEO Jacques Rossouw. “In fact...