Travian: Legends Reveals Largest Expansion in 14-Year History
Travian: Legends is scheduling an update called “Fire and Sand”, which will be released in September and will be free to the game’s 100 million registered players. The update will be the largest in the 14-year history of the title, adding two new tribes for the first time ever. Up until now, you could play as the Gauls, Romans, or Teutons. In Fire and Sand, the Huns and Egyptians will each bring their own flair to the online strategy game, coming with special units, a unique hero ability, and a dedicated building.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warcraft: Patch 6.1 Hits the Servers
- Blizzard has launched its latest feature patch for World of Warcraft today, making dozens of tweaks and improvements along with adding a modes...
- All-New Weapon In Nexon's Vindictus Ups the Ante
- Nexon’s action-packed MMO Vindictus continues its summer updates by upping the ante with Vella’s new weapon, the Twin Chain Blades.
- Hand of the Gods is Coming to Console!
- Hand of the Gods: Smite Tactics is coming to PS4 and Xbox One! The tactical card/board game hybrid set in the SMITE World is on the way.