Transverse Coming 2015: Sci-Fi MMORPG from Piranha Games
Humanity has begun its first tentative steps beyond its home solar system. However, the journey has not been entirely peaceful…
From the creators of MechWarrior Online comes Transverse, a galactic flight-based MMORPG set in a persistent, distant sector of the galaxy where industry, science and combat shape humanity’s interstellar progression.
When the division between humans on Earth and the trans-humans of the outer colonies threatened to develop into a system-wide war, the development of an interstellar jump drive offered an alternative and the trans-humans in the outer colonies were given the drive and a choice: integrate or emigrate.
They chose isolation.
Now immortal through the ability to transfer their consciousness into different host bodies, the trans-humans have multiple hosts that can be modified and improved to advance a pilot’s skill. The future path humanity takes among the stars is in your hands.
With incredibly detailed ship and station construction, massive solar-system-wide player events and real-time, physics-based combat, Transverse puts the power in the pilot’s hands. A fluctuating, real-time economy fueled by industry drives trade in a dynamic resource ecosystem, and player-generated contracts and missions can shift the balance of power at any given moment. Your reputation as a pilot throughout the galaxy will be judged by how well you fly, and the decisions you make.
Transverse is now available for pre-order via a variety of tiers starting at $30 USD.
For more information, please cruise over to www.transversegame.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Holding Weekend Stress Test
- This weekend, March 17-20, Orcs Must Die! Unchained will be holding a stress test for all current closed beta testers.
- Castle Clash Update: New Hero, Upgraded Building
- Select buildings will be remodeled and the fastest hero the game has ever seen will be joining the ranks.
- Ship of Heroes Offers Update on Character Creator Tool Beta
- Ship of Heroes has a Character Creator Beta coming up, and the Ship of Heroes team offered up some information on what players can expect.