Tower of Ascension Introduces Player versus Player Combat
WarpPortal is excited to announce their latest update to the iOS smash hit: Tower of Ascension! That has introduced the much anticipated all-new player versus player combat system, and allowing for the ease of Facebook to login and play! The Update is currently live and event details are here.
- – Facebook Log in system added.
- – Battle Arena(PVP) system added.
- — Normal and Ranking Battles
- — Special gamble monster cards added for each class.
- — New map “Candy land” added.
- — New costume items added.
- — Spirit system balance patched.
- — Class balance patched.
Tower of Ascension is completely free to download and play. You can also enhance your game play with purchases from the “Shop” in the game through the App Store (iOS).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Darkfall Unholy Wars Custom Roles Announced
- Aventurine SA announces players may now set their own custom roles and skill sets for Darkfall Unholy Wars.
- PAX South 2017 - Indie Devs and Cosplay Showcase
- I have to say, the list of developers at PAX South 2017 really surprised me!
- British Artillery Debuts in World of Tanks Update 8.7
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced details of Update 8.7 for its MMO action game, World of Tanks...