Thundercall Launching this April
Global games publisher R2Games has just announced the Open Beta for its latest addition to its browser game library, Thundercall.
Thundercall sets the scene by giving players a vast fantasy world to explore and interact with. Though the formula is familiar, this title sets itself apart by offering a more intuitive experience.
From a relatively early stage in the game, players are given freedom to evolve their character class as they see fit, join guilds, explore the world, participate in PVP, take down massive bosses, and so on. The strength of the game lies in the approachability of these mechanics. While traditional Browser MMORPG titles can be daunting for new players, Thundercall aims to give both new and old players an exciting journey.
Thundercall opens its gates on April 11th, 2016 at 10:00 AM EDT.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battleline: Steel Warfare Review
- If you are a fan of tanks and love to reign down chaos with them, then Battleline Steel Warfare is the right game for you.
- Grepolis Receives Tutorial and Mobile Update
- Grepolis has received a new update today, which adds an entirely new tutorial for players just starting out.
- DD Fighter: New Fantasy Game annouced by Teebik Games
- Leading mobile platform and game publisher, Teebik Games, has announced an all-new mobile strategy and battle game for Android and iOS. Named ...