Thundercall Launching this April
Global games publisher R2Games has just announced the Open Beta for its latest addition to its browser game library, Thundercall.
Thundercall sets the scene by giving players a vast fantasy world to explore and interact with. Though the formula is familiar, this title sets itself apart by offering a more intuitive experience.
From a relatively early stage in the game, players are given freedom to evolve their character class as they see fit, join guilds, explore the world, participate in PVP, take down massive bosses, and so on. The strength of the game lies in the approachability of these mechanics. While traditional Browser MMORPG titles can be daunting for new players, Thundercall aims to give both new and old players an exciting journey.
Thundercall opens its gates on April 11th, 2016 at 10:00 AM EDT.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns and Robots: Christmas Event Available
- Masthead Studios announced today two events that will run this Christmas in their free to play cartoon-style shooter Guns and Robots.
- League of Angels full release is now live
- R2Games has now fully launched their latest title League of Angels today.
- Shikihime Garden: 6-month milestone reached
- Appirits, the Japanese game developer and publisher recently has marked 6-month running of their English browser-based card & simulation g...