The World II: New bosses annouced
With an already large support of over 10,000 gamers on Steam’s Greenlight service (located at http://steamcommunity.com/
Meet Mecha T-Rex and Clyde the Butcher:
Mecha-Rex seems like your typical Tyrannosaurus-Rex that you probably have seen in other games. We however upped the ante by including a large sharp spiked tail on Mecha-Rex and a large photon gun in his mouth! He’s already ready for action and sure to make his enemies extinct.
His mind is corrupt and his belly is empty. He’s looking for something to fill it. You look like a tasty specimen for him to try. He’s ready to eat your meat and skin you whole! With his giant sword and meat hook, he’s someone you shouldn’t try to hug. Also, don’t ask him about the mask, he’s sensitive about that.
More pictures, info and videos can be found at: http://www.indiedb.com/games/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cloud Chamber - Story-driven MMO now available
- Cloud Chamber is a new multiplayer game where players work collaboratively to unravel a mystery of murder, music and astrophysics. Starring Ge...
- Shotgun News 12/2: Nexon Europe, Frozen Endzone, and Microvolts!
- A daily look at the latest and greatest MMO news.
- What Happened to Playing for 'Fun'?
- It's important to know when you have a problem, or when you're doing something negative to yourself or others.