The World II: New bosses annouced
With an already large support of over 10,000 gamers on Steam’s Greenlight service (located at http://steamcommunity.com/
Meet Mecha T-Rex and Clyde the Butcher:
Mecha-Rex seems like your typical Tyrannosaurus-Rex that you probably have seen in other games. We however upped the ante by including a large sharp spiked tail on Mecha-Rex and a large photon gun in his mouth! He’s already ready for action and sure to make his enemies extinct.
His mind is corrupt and his belly is empty. He’s looking for something to fill it. You look like a tasty specimen for him to try. He’s ready to eat your meat and skin you whole! With his giant sword and meat hook, he’s someone you shouldn’t try to hug. Also, don’t ask him about the mask, he’s sensitive about that.
More pictures, info and videos can be found at: http://www.indiedb.com/games/
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Online Season 13 - Part 2 To Arrive in March
- After the scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, March 5th, the Season 13: Part 2 content update will bring a host of new features into the game.
- Kung-Fu Legend Bruce Lee Joins Heroes Evolved
- Are you a fan of Bruce Lee? Well he's officially on his way to MOBA Heroes Evolved!
- MU Origin’s Official Launch Date Set for July 28
- Starting from July 28th, MU Origin will be available to download for free on iOS and Android in the Americas and Europe excluding Russia.