The World II: New bosses annouced
With an already large support of over 10,000 gamers on Steam’s Greenlight service (located at http://steamcommunity.com/
Meet Mecha T-Rex and Clyde the Butcher:
Mecha-Rex seems like your typical Tyrannosaurus-Rex that you probably have seen in other games. We however upped the ante by including a large sharp spiked tail on Mecha-Rex and a large photon gun in his mouth! He’s already ready for action and sure to make his enemies extinct.
His mind is corrupt and his belly is empty. He’s looking for something to fill it. You look like a tasty specimen for him to try. He’s ready to eat your meat and skin you whole! With his giant sword and meat hook, he’s someone you shouldn’t try to hug. Also, don’t ask him about the mask, he’s sensitive about that.
More pictures, info and videos can be found at: http://www.indiedb.com/games/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Prominence Poker Closed Beta Available Now
- Players enter Prominence Poker with only their wits and their poker face as they explore unsuspecting and seedy locations.
- Lost Saga (EU) Site Now Available
- Nexon Europe is pleased to announce the opening of the new official Lost Saga website, ahead of the game’s Open Beta Test, which starts at t...
- World of Warcraft Book Series Coming Soon By Dark Horse Comics
- World of Warcraft: Chronicle Volume 1 is a journey through an age of myth and legend, a time long before the Horde and the Alliance came to be...