The Repopulation reveals new features and stretch goals
The upcoming sandbox MMO, The Repoplutation, has presented itself today with a handful of new goodies and features, including details on traveling, lore and new stretch goals for their ongoing Kickstarter campaign.
Getting Around in The Repopulation
“Travel comes in many forms in The Repopulation. Travel is important in most MMOs as it can add ease of movement, but making it to easy can make the world feel much smaller. We have a variety of travel options for players to choose from, including Quick Travel, Instant Travel, Vehicles, Pets or On-foot.”
Evening Star – Epilogue
The final portion of the Evening Star story has been posted, with the story weighing in at a whopping 40,660 words.
More stretch goals reached
Lastly, the Kickstarter campaign has reached another stretch goal, and traveling Vendors will become a reality. The development team is now looking ahead to their next stretch goal: Unique Renaming of Items. This is a crafter centric goal.
For more information, visit https://www.therepopulation.com
Travel Option Feature: https://www.therepopulation.com/index.php/news/150-getting-around-in-the-repulation
Next Stretch Goal Details: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/therepopulation/the-repopulation-a-sandbox-mmorpg/posts
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mega Man Inspired Roguelike 20XX Beta Launch September 15
- Batterystaple and Firehose Games are happy to announce Tuesday, September 15th 20XX is leaving alpha on Steam early access and headed to beta.
- Esamir Discovered In PlanetSide 2
- Sony Online Entertainment will release Esamir this weekend in PlanetSide 2's beta.
- Dungeon of the Endless: Rougelike RPG coming October 27th
- The quirky and colorful rogue-like dungeon defense game that first reared its head on Early Access in December 2013 has reached the final stag...