The Repopulation reveals new features and stretch goals
The upcoming sandbox MMO, The Repoplutation, has presented itself today with a handful of new goodies and features, including details on traveling, lore and new stretch goals for their ongoing Kickstarter campaign.
Getting Around in The Repopulation
“Travel comes in many forms in The Repopulation. Travel is important in most MMOs as it can add ease of movement, but making it to easy can make the world feel much smaller. We have a variety of travel options for players to choose from, including Quick Travel, Instant Travel, Vehicles, Pets or On-foot.”
Evening Star – Epilogue
The final portion of the Evening Star story has been posted, with the story weighing in at a whopping 40,660 words.
More stretch goals reached
Lastly, the Kickstarter campaign has reached another stretch goal, and traveling Vendors will become a reality. The development team is now looking ahead to their next stretch goal: Unique Renaming of Items. This is a crafter centric goal.
For more information, visit https://www.therepopulation.com
Travel Option Feature: https://www.therepopulation.com/index.php/news/150-getting-around-in-the-repulation
Next Stretch Goal Details: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/therepopulation/the-repopulation-a-sandbox-mmorpg/posts
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheBlade Launching on April 24th
- Codebrush Games, the developer of the multiplayer fighting game ArcheBlade made an announcement this week that the game is officially launchin...
- Tanki Online: Latest update improves game balance
- AlternativaPlatform has published its 254th update for ‘Tanki Online’. After thorough analysis, extensive testing and community feedback, ...
- Ecol Tactics Online's Open Beta Begins Today
- Open beta starts for a new MMO with a strategy twist that harkens back to strategy RPGs!