The Repopulation Launches Build 15.6.1
Today, The Repopulation has launched its 15.6.1 patch.
The key highlight of the patch is a new tutorial to reduce player confusion and assist new players in adapting to the game’s sandbox world and features. Also in the patch are improved interfaces, Pending Card rewards, a new PvP engagement, and over 200 bug fixes. You can see the full patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EA: Appearing at Gamescom 2014
- Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) will unveil the latest in content and share a few surprises at its annual Gamescom 2014 press conference on ...
- Rappelz Epic IX Part 3: Rise of Power is Now Live
- Rappelz Epic IX Part 3: Rise of Power includes a brand-new dungeon, new monsters and quests, a final awakening system and much more.
- Swords & Potions 2 Review: So You Think You Can Sell?
- OnRPG's MissyS takes an in-depth look at Swords & Potions 2, a free-to-play browser game where players take the role of an RPG shopke...