The Repopulation – End of February 2014 Update
The Repopulation is currently in a private alpha test of their ambitious new sandbox MMORPG, and their next alpha test phase is just around the corner. The next alpha test promises a lot of new additions and improvements to the game, including Adversarial Camps, new Missions, new NPCS, changes to the Pet system, Trade Skills, changes to the UI and more.
“The most significant gameplay related addition is Adversarial Camps, which were a stretch goal from our Kickstarter Campaign. These camps will sprout up throughout the world and have a wide variety of customization options so which allows us to generate much of the games content on the fly and help ensure that players do not have a static experience. They typically come with a spawning object which must be destroyed to stop them from spawning. The camps will grow in size and power over time, which makes them tougher to remove, but also creates new boss opportunities ranging up to raid content. These camps will make it easier for us to add new content quickly, and to improve content which already exists.”
For more information on the update, visit https://therepopulation.com/index.php/news/160-end-of-february-2014-update
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battleborn Reveals Four New Character Details at Gamescom
- Today the companies revealed four new playable heroes at Gamescom, including Ambra, Mellka, Reyna, and Benedict.
- Elsword: "ADD" - New playable character now available
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the release of the ninth playable charact...
- Archlord 2: Closed Beta set for June 17
- The Closed Beta for this highly anticipated title is scheduled to begin on June 17, 2014 and access will be granted to select players among th...