The Repopulation: End of November Report Available
The Repopulation team has updated their website with yet another progress report, this time for November. In this report, it is stated that new servers are expected to arrive soon for alpha tests and NDA restrictions will soon be lifted. Many changes to the game have also been made including changes to Adversarial Camps, Dens, Housing, Visuals and more.
For more info, visit https://therepopulation.com/index.php/news/179-end-of-november-2014-report
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aima Wars: Steampunk & Orcs Impressions
- Aima Wars: Steampunk & Orcs is a 3D sandbox MMO developed by DiP Online.
- City of Steam Arkadia: Sneak Peak at V 2.7
- The developers of CoS: Arkadia have been hard at work for a new update for their Unity-based MMORPG. This upcoming version has been tested by ...
- Block N Load Enters Closed Beta
- Block N Load, the recently announced online multiplayer action game from Jagex has now progressed into its Closed Beta phase.