The Repopulation: End of November Report Available
The Repopulation team has updated their website with yet another progress report, this time for November. In this report, it is stated that new servers are expected to arrive soon for alpha tests and NDA restrictions will soon be lifted. Many changes to the game have also been made including changes to Adversarial Camps, Dens, Housing, Visuals and more.
For more info, visit https://therepopulation.com/index.php/news/179-end-of-november-2014-report
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pangya Introduces FastPass Event
- SG Interactive has announced that starting today, and until January 2, Pangya players can enjoy bonuses and rewards through the FastPass.
- Rush of Heroes Mobile iOS Review
- Rush of Heroes is a free-to-play mobile MMORPG. It plays actually like any old ARPG available in the app store.
- Kingdom Conquest II Launching Battle Arena
- SEGA is excited to introduce a brand new game feature in Kingdom Conquest II that will cater to the PVP players, but also get the PVE-focused ...