The Repopulation: End of November Report Available
The Repopulation team has updated their website with yet another progress report, this time for November. In this report, it is stated that new servers are expected to arrive soon for alpha tests and NDA restrictions will soon be lifted. Many changes to the game have also been made including changes to Adversarial Camps, Dens, Housing, Visuals and more.
For more info, visit https://therepopulation.com/index.php/news/179-end-of-november-2014-report
Articles You May Enjoy
- Single-player options coming to Quantum Rush (?)
- The developer team of online racer Quantum Rush, which is currently in the open beta phase and has fans all across the world, considers a sing...
- Supernova Enters Alpha 5 Phase
- Along with the launch of Alpha 5, Supernova welcomes back returning commander Nyx.
- PvZ Heroes Mobile Review
- Plants versus Zombies Heroes takes on more of a deck-building, duelist style of gameplay.