The Repopulation: End of August Update
The Repopulation team has revealed new details for their current title. Tons of new features have been introduced into this upcoming Sandbox MMORPG in the past month. August brought Open World PvE Housing, Player Tournaments, Minigames, and the usual other updates and bug fixes from Alpha Testing.
The Repopulation team are happy to announce instant access to Alpha is now at the $100 package level, Round 1 backers (all remaining backers) will be getting access this weekend, and we will be getting all current backers who don’t have Alpha access in before the end of the year. Round 2 backers below the $100 level will be getting access in October.
They also have a new Alpha Teaser available with some new footage. We also have some new interviews available that you can find in our social media streams on our website if you are interested.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Multi-User Dungeons (MUDS) - The Long Look Back
- Most of the time, when I mention a MUD (Multi-User Dungeon) I get blank stares of confusion.
- R2Games Hosts Cosplay Q&A For League of Angels
- R2Games has recently partnered up with established cosplayers to bring the forenamed Angels of League of Angels to life through cosplay.
- War Thunder Enters Open Beta
- Gaijin Entertainment has proudly announced the start of War Thunder's open beta test in North America, South America, and Europe.