The Repopulation: End of August Update
The Repopulation team has revealed new details for their current title. Tons of new features have been introduced into this upcoming Sandbox MMORPG in the past month. August brought Open World PvE Housing, Player Tournaments, Minigames, and the usual other updates and bug fixes from Alpha Testing.
The Repopulation team are happy to announce instant access to Alpha is now at the $100 package level, Round 1 backers (all remaining backers) will be getting access this weekend, and we will be getting all current backers who don’t have Alpha access in before the end of the year. Round 2 backers below the $100 level will be getting access in October.
They also have a new Alpha Teaser available with some new footage. We also have some new interviews available that you can find in our social media streams on our website if you are interested.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone: Curse of Naxxramas Prices Revealed
- Blizzard has detailed its release pricing for Hearthstone's upcoming expansion, Curse of Naxxramas.
- Unlimited Ninja Review
- There is finally a MMORPG that is fully focused on the story of the ninja. And as a fan, I couldn’t wait to check it out.
- Black Gold Online - Alpha Test Announced for Late March
- Snail Games USA today announced an Alpha will take place in late March, though with no firm date yet.