The Nightmare Before Wintertide Hits Firefall This Sunday
Red 5 Studios today revealed details for the new Chosen Offensive live gameplay event coming this Sunday Dec. 7, 2014 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. PST for the open-world MMO shooter, Firefall. Dubbed The Nightmare Before Wintertide, players will have to once again defend against massive assaults from elite Chosen bosses controlled by members of the Red 5 Studios development team.
The event will introduce two brand new rewards – a Vile Carcass Pet and a seven day rental of the epic Chosen LGV – along with previous gifts including the Defender of Humanity cosmetic pack, Chosen Glider Wings, and a Seven-Day VIP Membership. Hardcore players can challenge themselves by completing additional missions, which will award titles, credits, and vending tokens depending on the stretch goal completed.
For more information about this new Chosen Offensive, please visit this page.
A new patch with various improvements including crafting system update, new dynamic encounter, and enemy AI enhancement will also be made available on December 9, 2014. For more information about this new content update, please visit the patch preview notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- StarCraft 2: Red Bull Battlegrounds Finals Coming Soon
- Today, Red Bull Media House announced that the Lincoln Theatre in Washington, D.C. will be the venue for the Red Bull Battle Grounds Grand Fin...
- Free Island Creator Tool For Worlds Adrift Unveiled
- Unlike traditional mods, the best designs that are submitted will feature in the final game.
- One Troll Army to be Released May 20th for Free
- Twitch Chat has emerged victorious, defeating tinyBuild at their own game in order to liberate One Troll Army for the masses.