The ELOA Initial Beta Test Starts Today
WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has announced that the initial beta test for the upcoming triple-action hack ‘n’ slash MMORPG ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance kicks off today on webzen.com.
Starting today, the initial beta test will give players the first opportunity to participate in the Western version of ELOA. During the initial beta phase, players will also have the opportunity to experience the core system of the game, the “Triple Battle Stance System”, in which each class will have 3 battle stances to switch between in real time. Each battle stance has its own unique features for playing solo, in a party, and PvP. Based on this feature, players can enjoy a total of 24 skills per each battle stance as they please. Players can gain the advantage in battle by not only easily responding to constantly changing battle tactics, but also by customizing their own battle style and combos as freely as they want.
In addition, players will be able to share their feedback and valuable comments on the game with the developers on the official ELOA forum: http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/eloa-english
The initial beta test is currently scheduled to last for roughly one week. Upon its conclusion, player progress and characters will be wiped.
Interested players with a WEBZEN account can now download the game client for the initial beta test on the official ELOA website: http://eloa.webzen.com/
Along with the initial beta test, the ELOA team is organizing a login event, bug catch event, and guide creation event which will offer players the chance to win a variety of prizes including inventory scrolls, transform scrolls, potions and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trove Mantle of Power Expansion Head Start Now Available
- The Mantle of Power expansion is free to all players beginning on April 26; a head start for pre-purchase begins today.
- Rise of Incarnates Review
- Bandai Namco has recently released their newest “fighting game” title called Rise of Incarnates onto Steam’s Early Access program. This ...
- Das Tal Announces 24 Hour Alpha Free for All Event
- Fairytale Distillery has announced a full day of free alpha access to their fast-paced PvP focused sandbox MMORPG, Das Tal!