The Elder Scrolls Online Patches to v1.3.3
Zenimax has announced that The Elder Scrolls Online will be patching to its third major update, 1.3.3, on August 4.
The update introduces armor dyes through the armor dye station and updates the Cyrodiil campaigns with new options. Guilds will be pleased to find improvements to existing guild features, plus new features including guild heraldry and guild traders.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Linkrealms Going Free to Play
- Mythyn Interactive has announced that its sandbox MMO, Linkrealms, will become free to play on October 10.
- Revelation Online Open Beta Impressions - The Deep Dive
- The first, and most important question that has to be asked is “What kind of game is Revelation Online?”
- Ghost Recon Phantoms Closes in on 8 Million Registrations
- Ghost Recon Phantoms is almost at 8 million, in Steam's top ten F2P, and has released the Infinite Pack, featuring exclusive gear.