The Elder Scrolls Online Patches to v1.3.3
Zenimax has announced that The Elder Scrolls Online will be patching to its third major update, 1.3.3, on August 4.
The update introduces armor dyes through the armor dye station and updates the Cyrodiil campaigns with new options. Guilds will be pleased to find improvements to existing guild features, plus new features including guild heraldry and guild traders.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online Name Registration Opens Tuesday
- Black Desert Online fans, a quick reminder: name registration will be available tomorrow, Tuesday February 9.
- Nether Adds Motorcycles, Team Formations and A New Objective
- Phosphor Games Studio has added a new set of features to their first-person urban survival FPS title, Nether. This new update allows players t...
- Elsword: Add Gains New Time Tracer Advanced Class
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the launch of Elsword’s new job path fo...