The Crew: SPEED LIVE UPDATE now available
Today, Ubisoft® announced that The Crew™ Speed Car Pack and Speed Live Update are now available. The Speed Car Pack, the second of four themed Car Packs, includes three new cars and a set of exclusive performance and aesthetic enhancement essentials and accompanies the second live content update for the action-driving MMO.
NEW ADD-ON CAR PACK
With America’s top super car Saleen S7 Twin-Turbo, the luxurious Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG Coupé Black Series and the agile Alfa Romeo 4C, the Speed Car Pack will make players’ hearts skip a beat, racing full throttle.
NEW PvP MODE
Take the lead and stay ahead in the new Eliminator PvP mode. Available for 10 new PvP races and playable with two to eight players per race, players will start with several lives, and every time the timer expires, the player in last place will lose a life, continuing until only one car is left.
NEW FACTION MISSIONS
Four new faction missions, themed for speed racers, are now available to all players, free of charge, in the Speed Live Update. Outrun the clock through the harsh, unforgiving terrain of the Badlands in Dave Z, find yourself in a top secret race in the middle of the desert in The Branchu Loop, enjoy drag racing against a mystery opponent in The Point of No Return, and test your skills in a tight technical course with no grip in On Thin Ice.
In addition to the Eliminator PVP mode and the faction missions, the Speed Live Update also comes with new tuning specs to enrich your car collection for six of your favourite cars. Stand out with new matte body colors, or amplify your car’s swag with urban stickers.
The 2014 Game Critics Awards Best Racing Game of E3, The Crew takes gamers on a wild ride throughout a massive open world recreation of the United States filled with exciting challenges and populated by other real players.
For more information on The Crew, please visit thecrewgame.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guardians of Ember Starts Double EXP Event and Opens New Servers
- Guardians of Ember announced that in order to accommodate the number of players trying to join the battle, new servers were added.
- EverQuest II All Access Pass Detailed
- Sony Online Entertainment is rolling out the SOE All Access membership program next week, and has revealed the benefits for EverQuest II playe...
- Celestia - Broken Sky iOS Mobile Review
- Once you’ve had the taste of a good RPG title it’s gonna be quite hard to find another game that will appease your now cultured soul.