The Crew: Launching in December
UBISOFT has announced their online multiplayer racing game “The Crew” is currently set to be released this December.
The Crew has already completed three closed betas – two on PC, plus a limited technical beta on new-gen consoles – and each time they’ve kept their ears to the road, listening and learning. Yes, they were fiddling with things like server loads and tinkering with technical adjustments (as all developers do during closed betas). But the real win for gamers: They also enhanced the game itself to deliver more of what you love.
“We received a lot of valuable information from the recent PC and console betas,” says Creative Director Julian Gerighty. “We are now scrutinizing all of the player feedback so we can ensure that The Crew delivers the seamless open-world experience that meets everyone’s high expectations.” This ongoing process has already resulted in some substantial updates to the game, including everything from the option to fully remove the HUD so players can enjoy the scenery as they roam freely through a massive re-creation of the United States (a highly requested featured, Gerighty tells us), to fine-tuning the collisions to be even more realistic and adding in new visual effects. Other major enhancements include adjustments to the difficulty (for example, tweaking the police A.I.) and better integration of the voice chat – especially helpful when crewing up with other players.
For more info, visit http://blog.ubi.com/the-crew-release-date-december/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Drakensang Unleashes Atlantis
- Once hidden beneath the Sea of Shards, Atlantis can now be discovered in Drakensang Online.
- STO Delta Rising Press Preview
- The Voyager itself is beautiful, and the worlds are incredibly well designed. From the level increase (50-60), interesting stealth gameplay fo...
- Stronghold Kingdoms Celebrates 5 Million Players
- Developer and publisher Firefly Studios today announced that their popular ‘Castle MMO’ Stronghold Kingdoms has now passed 5 million users...