The Aurora World Hits Closed Beta
GBE Games, a global publisher and distributor of interactive online entertainment media is pleased to announce the start of closed beta testing for their new MMORPG, The Aurora World. Already established in numerous countries across the globe, The Aurora World is eager to continue its success in North America. Players can find out more about the game at www.theauroraworld.com and grab their very own closed beta key.
Calling all video creating geniuses and geeks, hobbyists and pros! Want a chance to grab some cool gear to enhance your gaming experience? Now is your chance during the Aurora World Marathon event! Create a “marathon” video during the Aurora World closed beta test and submit it by March 18th; an example marathon video can be found here. Videos don’t need to include only gameplay footage; creativity including using Internet sensations is more than welcome. Video judging will be based on fun, originality, view count, and music, so plan carefully!
Five winners will be chosen, with the four second place winners receiving $100 of in-game currency. The grand prize winner, as chosen by the community, will receive the following prize package:
* Razer Naga Special Edition – Molten
* Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 Elite
* Razer Vespula Dual-Sided Gaming Mouse Mat
* Razer Carcharias Gaming Headset
The Aurora World’s story takes place after a cataclysmic war between the Gods in Heaven, leaving the world in chaos. Players will venture across the land to unite powers of good and vanquish evil, taking on eight different professions with their own unique specializations and mastery system, comprising an extensive PvE experience with entertaining daily quests, events and crafting, alongside a robust PvP system that includes large scale Nation Wars, clan wars, a PK system and coliseum mode. The Aurora World also offers the unique hybrid pet/mount system known as Majinns that will aid players in their journey while being immersed into a world of lush environments and detailed character models, powered by Aurora Interactive’s self-developed graphics engine.
Players are encouraged to share their closed beta feedback on The Aurora World’s official Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/TheAuroraWorld or on the official forums at www.theauroraworld.com, where players can also learn more and subscribe for future news and updates.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Holy Blade Online Starts Open Beta
- PopPace has jus announced that its first self-developed MMORPG called Holy Blade Online will start Open Beta at 20:00pm on February 18th GMT-6...
- Band of Brothers Actors Reunion sponsored by Wargaming
- Wargaming announces its sponsorship of the Band of Brothers Actors Reunion in Normandy.
- Fortnite Battle Royale Mode Now Available for Free
- Starting today, Fortnite's Battle Royale mode is free for players on all consoles where it's accessible at.