The Aurora World Announced
GBE Games has announced the development of a new MMORPG titled The Aurora World, for release in early 2013. The game has already been launched in China, Korea, Turkey, and several other countries, and hopes to be as successful in North America.
Set in a fantasy world called Aurora, the game is set after a cataclysmic war between the Gods which has put the world in a state of chaos. Eight classes await players, each with their own specializations and mastery. Players can also expect daily quests, crafting, events, and a full-fledged PvP system that includes wars against entire nations with up to 300 players taking the field. There will also be a unique pet and mount system known as Majinns to aid players as they quest across the land.
Closed beta is scheduled to go live first quarter of 2013, with release soon after.
Aurora Blade Gameplay Trailer
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight Age Sounds The GM Hunting Trumpet
- Joymax is holding a special GM hunt in Knight Age.
- Mammoth May update arrives in War of Legends
- It's Mammoth May with the latest update for War of Legends.
- Nexon to Bring Project Dynasty Warriors to Mobile
- Project Dynasty Warriors is based on the eighth official installment of the series, Dynasty Warriors 8,