TERA’s Phantom Keep Update Brings Revamped Dungeons to PC
TERA has a new update coming to PC in the form of “Phantom’s Keep”, which goes live on July 12th. They are continuing their monthly content cadence, and Phantom’s Keep heralds the return of two popular dungeons and some spooky loot. Dreadspire dungeon was out of the spotlight while it saw some revisions, but it’s back with 10 challenges to test players’ skill, ingenuity and endurance as they climb floor after floor of this dungeon. Each will present its own challenges and bosses, and rewards groups who ascend to the highest level with a shot at the cosmetic Phantom Armor. Phantom’s Keep also has the return of the Manglemire dungeon, deep in the heart of Pora Elinu, where groups can once again engage in a battle of wits with the mad cyclops known as Manglemore. The Guardian Legion events in TERA are also set to expand, which adds a Dragon Hunt event, and as with other Guardian Legion missions, players can participate without having to queue or find a group, and simply need to show up to the battle.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragonica Closed Beta Begins June 30th
- The North American Dragonica Closed Beta starts on June 30th. Are you ready? Get your Dragonica Closed beta key and start playing this new fre...
- Prius Online and Luna Online have shut down
- gPotato officially shut down Prius Online and Luna Online yesterday, March 27.
- Popup Dungeon Successfully Kickstarted
- Triple B Titles Kickstarter project, Popup Dungeon, has successfully been funded via Kickstarter and production is already in full gear.