TERA Patch 25.05 Introduces Six Solo Dungeons and More
The patch included the introduction of six solo dungeons to leveling zones with multiple completion routes and short cooldown timers, along with BoP weapon smart box drops in Wonderholme and new inventory filters. Additional changes were made to Champions’ Skyring and Kumasylum, the Hands of Velika faction, Avatar weapons, and more.
You can read the full patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone: Goblins Vs Gnomes Review
- Goblins vs. Gnomes came out in an interesting way at least, debuting as an Arena-Only event. People who participated got to try a free arena m
- Marvel Heroes: Game Update 2.3 "Training Day" Now Live
- A new update for Marvel Heroes called Training Day introduces a brand-new game mode for players - S.H.I.E.L.D Holo-Sim, Daredevil’s Design R...
- WildStar's Cosmic Rewards Loyalty System Explored
- Carbine Studios is sharing more information today about WildStar Cosmic Rewards, a loyalty system that rewards players for their investments.