TERA Patch 25.05 Introduces Six Solo Dungeons and More
The patch included the introduction of six solo dungeons to leveling zones with multiple completion routes and short cooldown timers, along with BoP weapon smart box drops in Wonderholme and new inventory filters. Additional changes were made to Champions’ Skyring and Kumasylum, the Hands of Velika faction, Avatar weapons, and more.
You can read the full patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon Europe announces new character class for MapleStory
- Nexon Europe is thrilled to announce the brand new character class for the acclaimed action-oriented, side-scrolling MMORPG MapleStory: Zero.
- SMITE Patch Note Preview: Trickster's Illusion
- This afternoon, SMITE previewed its upcoming patch, Trickster's Illusion, set to go live on July 21.
- Arena: Cyber Evolution: Early Access Tournament This Weekend
- Spearhead Games will be hosting a live tournament for this eSports Arena Game: "Arena Cyber Evolution" this Saturday and Sunday at 1...