TERA Patch 25.05 Introduces Six Solo Dungeons and More
The patch included the introduction of six solo dungeons to leveling zones with multiple completion routes and short cooldown timers, along with BoP weapon smart box drops in Wonderholme and new inventory filters. Additional changes were made to Champions’ Skyring and Kumasylum, the Hands of Velika faction, Avatar weapons, and more.
You can read the full patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lekool Announces New Game Clash of Olympus
- Lekool.com has announced the launch of a brand new game, Clash of Olympus. Clash of Olympus is a free-to-play side-scrolling browser RPG.
- WoW: Warlords of Draenor Approaches Nov 13th Release
- Blizzard Activision is preparing to release their highly anticipated expansion for their 1# MMORPG, World of Warcraft, called "Warlords o...
- RIFT 2.6: Dream Weaver Arrives February 12
- RIFT has announced the upcoming patch details for version 2.6: Dream Weaver, now dated to launch on Wednesday, February 12.