TERA Introduces Factions, New Zones, Evolved Political System
Together we are strong! En Masse Entertainment, a player-driven publisher focused on delivering fun and innovative online games, announced today that the upcoming “Alliance” update for its action MMO, TERA: Rising, will take allied warfare to the next level with the introduction of factions, the Exarch political system, new zones, and powerful new gear and weapons. With over 2 million TERA: Rising players and an active community that’s growing every day, there’s never been a better time for veterans and new players alike to login and prepare for war.
With the Alliance update, TERA: Rising evolves its innovative political system, by allowing guilds to now join forces via three new factions headquartered in major cities throughout the world: the Free Traders Collective in Velika, the Enlightened Union in Allemantheia, and the Iron Order in Kaiator.
As a member of an Alliance, players will do battle with new enemies and allies in three new instanced zones called Alliance Territories. In these battlegrounds, players will attack and defend their respective fortresses for great rewards. In addition, players can earn Contribution Points or steal Noctenium resources to obtain powerful Alliance gear, including new combat items such as flash grenades and invisibility potions.
The Alliance update for TERA: Rising is set to launch on August 13, 2013.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online Launches on Steam May 24
- Kakao Games and PearlAbyss have announced that its MMORPG Black Desert Online will be made available on Steam in North America and Europe.
- Guns of Icarus Online updates to version 1.3.5
- On February 3rd, Muse Games released an update for Guns of Icarus Online which featured various new changes and additions.
- Lost Saga (EU) open beta details announced
- Today, Nexon Europe has announced further details about the highly anticipated Lost Saga open beta, inviting all newcomers to join in the mult...