TERA Details PC Server Merge Process
Following the server merge for TERA on console, En Masse Entertainment has shared some details involving the North American PC servers. They announced that the PC servers will be merging on Tuesday, September 18th. This is intended to unify the PC community on three servers to offer more opportunities to group, PVP, and improve the overall economy. Mount Tyrannas and Fey Forest servers will merge into the new PvP server, Ascension Valley and Tempest Reach will merge into the new PvE server, and Celestial Hills will remain as a PvE RP server. En Masse will look to the community to help choose the final names for the new servers their characters will live on and will announce details on how the community can vote on their preferred names soon. En Masse will be opening free character transfers between server types to make sure players go where they want, from September 4th through 17th.
Players won’t have to do anything ahead of the server merge – all character, guild, friends lists and more will be copied to the new server automatically. There will be a cap on the number of total characters players can have on the newly created sever, however, En Masse will be providing additional character slot unlock coupons to help make room for players with characters on multiple servers. These character slots will be given out to all accounts that log in the week prior to the merges from September 11 – 17.
Also be sure to check out the TERA team’s Twitch stream on Friday, September 7 at 2:30 PM (PT) where they will be answering questions from the community.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Community Raises $35K for Pop Culture Hero Coalition
- The Star Trek Online community has raised over $35,000 for Pop Culture Hero Coalition, an anti-bullying organization founded by Chase Masterso
- Tower of Ascension Launches First Major Update
- WarpPortal announces the launch of Tower of Ascension's first major update, which includes a new boss and gear to earn.
- Chronicle Closed Beta Date Confirmed
- Jagex has confirmed that the PC closed beta for its upcoming online strategy card game, Chronicle: RuneScape Legends, will begin on Nov 25.