Teppen Reveals Devil May Cry’s Nero
TEPPEN has a new character joining the roster, right in time for the first-ever TEPPEN World Championship tournament. Devil May Cry’s Nero will be joining the cast. In addition, Nero will be playable in December, when the TEPPEN World Championship. This will take place on December 21st, 2019, and players from around the world will be competing for a share of 50 million yen (500K USD).
Players can earn their spot at the event through online qualifiers, with registration opening on Oct. 1 for the North American and European regions. The preliminaries will be separated into four regions; Japan, North America, Europe, and Asia. After qualifying rounds, the top three players from each region will compete for a chance to become the TEPPEN World Champion. For more information on how to register for the preliminaries, visit the official site.
In additional TEPPEN news, from Sept. 20 to 30, GungHo will be celebrating the game’s meteoric rise to 3 million downloads by giving back to the fans. During that period, players can earn one “DAY OF NIGHTMARES” Pack Ticket per day, just for logging in, plus, 10 random players will be selected each day to win 30 “DAY OF NIGHTMARES” Pack Tickets.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DOFUS and WAKFU Content Update Information Revealed
- Ankama Games has provided details about their upcoming tandem updates to both DOFUS and WAKFU.
- Hyper Universe Coming to Steam Early Access Next Week
- Good news for the side-scrolling MOBA, Hyper Universe! It's coming to Steam's Early Access program beginning next week on Thursday, ...
- LYN: The Lightbringer's Season Two Update Launches
- LYN: The Lightbringer has a new season of content launching today, that will offer several fun new features.