Teppen Reveals Devil May Cry’s Nero
TEPPEN has a new character joining the roster, right in time for the first-ever TEPPEN World Championship tournament. Devil May Cry’s Nero will be joining the cast. In addition, Nero will be playable in December, when the TEPPEN World Championship. This will take place on December 21st, 2019, and players from around the world will be competing for a share of 50 million yen (500K USD).
Players can earn their spot at the event through online qualifiers, with registration opening on Oct. 1 for the North American and European regions. The preliminaries will be separated into four regions; Japan, North America, Europe, and Asia. After qualifying rounds, the top three players from each region will compete for a chance to become the TEPPEN World Champion. For more information on how to register for the preliminaries, visit the official site.
In additional TEPPEN news, from Sept. 20 to 30, GungHo will be celebrating the game’s meteoric rise to 3 million downloads by giving back to the fans. During that period, players can earn one “DAY OF NIGHTMARES” Pack Ticket per day, just for logging in, plus, 10 random players will be selected each day to win 30 “DAY OF NIGHTMARES” Pack Tickets.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Asda 2 Releases New High Level Update
- A new update raises the level cap, introduces new areas, and more.
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Sees a Change of Hands
- Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade team has announced the departure of Miguel Caron and arrival of a new Senior Producer.
- WildStar Set Us Up The Bomb with Sabotage Launch
- Today Carbine Studios released their next epic drop for WildStar, Sabotage, featuring a new 15vs15 explosive battleground known as Daggerstone...