TeeTINY Online’s Second Beta Goes Live
TEENY.studio, developers of TeeTINY Online, opened up their second Beta Test, and with it comes a Roguelike Mode. The anime-themed, fantasy MMO has this new beta test for players in the Philippines and Singapore, and it’s live until November 3rd, 2019. TeeTiny Online offers a single open-world system, so players around the world can interact with each other easier. There are plenty of boss monster raids and tower raids to do battle in. There will also be a special buff event for the first beta testers, as well as fun daily quests to tackle during the second CBT.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Adventure Quest 3D Open Beta Initial Review
- How would their stylized niche fit in the 3D realm?
- Camelot Unchained: Survey results and Q&A session today
- City State Entertainment is regaining their breath after their BSC days recently, and If you happened to miss any of it you can catch up both ...
- Shape a dynamic open world when Fractured Online's Early Access launches
- Fractured Online, a dynamic open world MMORPG from Dynamight Studios and Gamigo, is ready to make its biggest announcement yet!