Tap! Captain Star Launches From Nanoo Company on Mobile
Nanoo Company is proud to announce their first game from a Japanese developer (Marumittu). Tap! Captain Star is a space adventure clicker, where the main mission is to explore constellations with your starship. It’s time to save the universe from an evil force with your crew. Tap! Captain Star also differs from traditional clicker games, in that instead of being linear, players can warp to one of the 88 constellations of their choice and has a clean interface that is easy to manage. They also offer some play tips to get people started:
1. First things first, upgrade the Captain’s levels
2. Level up the Captain, Crew and Starship levels in increments of 20. Attack damage doubles for every 20 levels.
3. Always explore constellations. Each time a constellation is saved, all attack damage is increased by 100%
4. Learn new Captain skill with star stones acquired from constellation travels.
5. Upgrade Hyper Cores with warp stones acquired from warping to Earth.
6. Acquire new Starships for faster constellation travel.
7. Collect Gems and buy new Captain and Crew skins to double all attack damage.
8. Unlock power star weapons and maximize the Captain’s battle capability.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divina Quick Change Classes Guide (PvE + PvP)
- Divina is preparing for its next beta event, and to help players, Gamania has released a new developer guide featuring the game's quick c...
- League of Angels: New costumes and events now available
- GTArcade is ending April on a high note by releasing new features, and re-releasing some old features, for their latest MMORPG League of Angel...
- The Lord of the Rings Living Card Game Launches Into Early Access On Steam
- Asmodee Digital and Fantasy Flight Interactive moved The Lord of the Rings: Living Card Game into Early Access on Steam for PC/Mac.