Tanadu begins open beta
Tanadu, a new MMO from Can’t Stop Games that compares itself to Heroes of Might and Magic and World of Warcraft, is entering its open beta on April 8th.
The game is a good-looking 2D MMO that has players managing a kingdom from one of three nations, leading their heroes into a search for treasure and glory. Browser-based and also available on Facebook, Tanadu looks to be mildly similar to games like Evony or Lords Online, but with better graphics and its own unique gameplay, rather than a turn-key script.
The Original Press Release:
Tanadu welcomes Adventurers!
Rule the Magic in Tanadu Browser MMO Game – A Fantasy World of Ultimate Adventure.
Wroclaw, Poland, 7.04.2010 – Can’t Stop Games announced the start of Tanadu open beta on 8.04.2010. Set in a uniquely flavored fantasy world, Tanadu is a one-of-a-kind MMO experience, with compelling gameplay and stunning graphics. Midway between PC hits like “Heroes of Might and Magic”, and modern multiplayer games like “World of Warcraft”, Tanadu presents old school fun mixed with great visuals and easy-to-grasp rules and controls.
“Tanadu offers gamers experience unlike any other”, said Tomasz Wecki, PR Manager at Can’t Stop Games. “We’ve designed a rich world, with deep story behind it, mixed in engaging adventure and strategy – and then wrapped it up in impressive, vivid 2D graphics. This is an easy to comprehend and very rewarding game, which will be played for years to come.”
Tanadu will be available for free at its home site and on the Facebook platform.
For more Tanadu news follow www.twitter.com/Tanadu, or become a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=106808056013398
For trailers and video tutorials see the Tanadu channel on www.youtube.com/user/TanaduGame.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Runefest 2018 Tickets Now On Sale
- Jagex announced today that the tickets for Runefest 2018, the annual celebration of Runescape/Old School Runescape are on sale today!
- AVA Online: New Zombie Infection Map Available
- Aeria Games is excited to unveil a new mode for its hugely popular First Person Shooter Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A)
- Guild Wars 2 Celebrates Chinese Launch with Festival of the Four Winds
- Players are invited to experience a new version of the Four Winds bazaar, as the Zephyrites return to battle-scarred Lion’s Arch and Queen J...