Tanadu adds instant messaging
Tanadu, a new strategy MMO from Can’t Stop Games, has announced that they will be integrating a new instant messaging into the game.
The messaging service is Gadu-Gadu, a leading Polish instant messenger. The IM service will enable players to trade, communicate, and cooperate with their fellow players – and undoubtedly do a little smack talking to their enemies as well.
The Original Press Release:
Tanadu integrates with Gadu-Gadu!
Wroclaw, Poland, 20.04.2010 – Can’t Stop Games announced the upcoming integration of Tanadu MMO game with a leading polish Instant Messenger, Gadu-Gadu. Newly-formed partnership will give the players more options to communicate, cooperate, trade and compete with their friends in-game. Opening of cross-platform communication is scheduled on the end of April.
“Gadu-Gadu users will be able to use their messenger as an expansion of the game”, said Tomasz Wecki, PR Manager at Can’t Stop Games. “Community-building is an aspect of MMO games we are highly focused on. We plan to develop Tanadu in a way that promotes user activities and even user-generated content.”
For trailers and video tutorials see the Tanadu channel on www.youtube.com/user/TanaduGame.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kill3rCombo Reveals Events Leading to Elsword's Ara Haan 2nd Path
- Kill3rCombo has released a teaser page on their Elsword website today teasing events, costumes, and more as their newly released character dra...
- PWI: Elysium Expansion Announced
- PWI Elysium will introduce a fully customizable homestead-building system, a max level 10-player instance, and weekly cross-server PvP.
- Life is Feudal - Next Closed Beta Announced
- Bitbox, developer and publisher of Life is Feudal: MMO, has announced the game's next closed beta test will begin on April 26.