Talion Launches with Massive Open World and Unique Raids
GAMEVIL released a new MMORPG today with beautiful 3D visuals, 20 vs. 20 battles and endless war. The world of Nar is under siege, and players can either join the Aegis Alliance or the Bident Alliance in Talion. Talion’s expansive take on the MMORPG genre is available today to play for free on the Apple App Store and Google Play store in North America, Europe, and Australia. Incoming players are encouraged to use the free starter pack from GAMEVIL to jumpstart their adventure in Talion with an abundance of in-game items, in this link.
Characters in Talion have 48 different components to customize, alongside dozens of costumes and mounts to build their character their way. The combat system, in addition to supporting 20 vs. 20 battles, also has Deathmatches, Team Battles and Occupy, where players capture points using coordinated attacks. Though if players prefer to work together, they can join a Guild and do battle with Raid Monsters instead. Enemy Alliances can also enter a Raid Area at the same time as your team to disrupt progress, so beware.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Gold Online: Details for OB revealed
- As Black Gold Online enters its second month of Open Beta testing, the team at Snail Games is happy to reveal a few quick peeks at what'...
- New Knight Age Events Begin January 15
- Joymax has announced today a set of new surprise events that will begin tomorrow, Tuesday, January 15.
- League of Legends Building Dedicated Network
- Riot Games is building a direct network for League of Legends traffic in North America.