Tales Runner shutting down
gPotato has announced that it will shut down Tales Runner, after three years of service, on December 21. The game’s shops will shut down on November 29.
Tales Runner players will be eligible for compensation (with full details still pending); players who spent cash in the past 90 days will be offered bonus gP, but no refunds, while other players will also earn special bonuses for other gPotato games.
gPotato also publishes Flyff: Fly For Fun and Luna Online.
Tales Runner Gameplay Screenshot
To Tales Runner Community,
We are very saddened to inform you that on December 21, 2011, gPotato will officially end all services for Tales Runner.
As a unique street racing game, Tales Runner has been greatly loved by many gamers for the past 3 years. We are extremely grateful to all of the Tales Runner fans who showed exceptional support and passion for this game, and we hope you understand that it was a very difficult decision for gPotato to terminate the service in the US market.
In recognition of your incredible loyalty, we have prepared special compensation offers to the current TR fans. Those who have been actively playing Tales Runner will all be qualified for the compensation which will help you transit smoothly to another gPotato game of your choice.
Please be aware that the item shop will be closed on Nov 29 before the server shutdown scheduled on Dec. 21, 2011. Unfortunately, gPotato policy doesn’t allow us to offer any refunds for your purchases, however we will offer complimentary bonus gP to those who spent cash in Tales Runner for the past 90 days.
Further details about the compensation will be posted soon, so please stay tuned.
We again, would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to our player community for making TR one of the best racing MMO.
Tales Runner Team
Articles You May Enjoy
- A Tank Dynasty Emerges in World of Tanks for Xbox 360
- Wargaming today announced the addition of a brand-new nation to World of Tanks on Xbox 360: China.
- The Repopulation: New 14.12.1 build available
- The Repopulation development team has recently updated their sandbox MMORPG with a brand new update, which includes changes to combat, skill g...
- Gameglobe Begins Closed Beta
- Bigpoint and Square Enix have announced the start of closed beta testing for Gameglobe.